Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A block feature for android platform

A block feature for android platform

I have played fashion story for awhile now and need to be able to block people at will to avoid drama, users who are just plain annoying..kids because as we all know teens and kids play and people don't read wall messages or just don't care if you tell people your not adding new neighbors. There are some people who just continue to annoy..harass...bother people and if we spend gems and play just like iPhone users we have a right to block people too instead having to email you guys each time we have a issue..wait for a return email and even then 99.9% of the time the player is aloud to annoy and harrass people 3 days later. You need to care about your customers more and make these games fair. Implement a block feature for android devices. Thanks.

I'm on IOS and can't block players. The only TL game that blocking is a feature in is RS.

I do think it should be integrated in all games though not just the 1.

Yes I agree I have had like 2-4 people in the past month who i had to report because they were being mean and calling me names and annoying me when I said I was not adding! we need a block feature or maybe just cut the socializing period. I do like to visit neighbors, so the least i would want is there to be no socializing, but in a way, sometimes it's better not to socialize on games like these
    Your love never fails and never gives up, and never runs out on me!
    Jesus is the real reason for the season!
    Keep the Christ in Christmas!
    Merry Christmas and God bless
    !

New Resident
    I have been blocked by one of my neighbours on rs I don't know how they did it or why

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBeadles84 View Post
    I have played fashion story for awhile now and need to be able to block people at will to avoid drama, users who are just plain annoying..kids because as we all know teens and kids play and people don't read wall messages or just don't care if you tell people your not adding new neighbors. There are some people who just continue to annoy..harass...bother people and if we spend gems and play just like iPhone users we have a right to block people too instead having to email you guys each time we have a issue..wait for a return email and even then 99.9% of the time the player is aloud to annoy and harrass people 3 days later. You need to care about your customers more and make these games fair. Implement a block feature for android devices. Thanks.
    I've been harassed for just telling one person that I was not adding also it was posted on my wall. anyway the story goes like this. This girl came to my wall ask me to add her I said no i am not adding people then she post again and ask me to add her friend I said no again then she came the next day posting her id and asking me to add her then again she ask me and I told her that instead of adding her I was going to report her for spamming me and she went crazy. she posted on my wall more than ten times my name and the words your mean also posted on my wall and her wall that people should not come to my place cause i was mean. anyways she keeps coming and now she acts nice but also the other day she insult me and also 24 hours ago she posted on her wall that she hates me and that i am bully and told people to delete me if they are my neighbors and not t come to my place. team lava wants lots of info and details for me to ban that person doing it almost impossible to me. but they just have to read my wall and her wall is all there. anyways it would be more easy to tap a button and block that person i did not knew that iphone has that.
    I have an old samsumg galaxy I feel discriminated.

I was also blocked by someone on Bakery Story but the strange thing was that the person who blocks me ask me to add him but I said no but then he or she posted on my wall telling me that if i change my mind just let him know but i try to reply and i was blocked. I don't know how the heck he block me either.

That's sad, they should add that feature to all their games. It makes things so annoying and complicated when they allow junk that doesn't need to be allowed.

I know!! ITS VERY annoying. I think teamlava allows it on purpose because it doesn't take much to add a new feature. They add new food, goals, clothes ect all the time, they can also add a bloack feature. They just choose not too, it's beyond me why they allow so much garbage on all their games.

Neighbors blocking people

I've also been blocked on Bakery and Restaurant. On Restaurant i think it was because i missed one day of tipped. Seriously, one day. I had that neighbor over a year. When i asked why by someone else that i saw was her neighbor she ignored that person and never responded as to why they blocked me.. The x neighbor also removed me as a neighbor so guessing she blocked me so i couldn't ask why she removed me, oh well. Glad the nutcase removed me, smh..

Thumbs up @Horneypeach

@Horneypeach,

You can get the info by saving her walls then email tl and they can read what everyone has wrote on your wall if you give them your code, or since she has already wrote her code a gazillion times they can check her wall and see everything, i do mean everything she has ever written on her wall and they can ban her or stop her from contacting you. Take ss (screen shots) as proof so you can send those in. Ive bee harassed by someone who i denied as a neighbor, i have enough and dont need any for any of the games i play. I got a mean streak too so i dont put up with bs. I have gave plenty, adults and kids a piece of my mind. Idc, show respect and it will be returned. Never put up with others mess.. I wish you the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast