Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold, recieving and spending

Farm Supplier
    So far im just speed it up the breeding. Once i bought extra gold, and spend it to buy a new nest, which was a great idea, maybe later i need one more. And i have this dragon storage place, but i regret it...

Rhino Keeper
    Wow reading this, android & iOS is a completely different game, iOS uses seem to be able to get more gold for free aswell

Farm Supplier
    I have more than 400 neigbours, and the top gold in the day was 12 what i got from others... My wait list is 3-4 days, when i could send back the gold. But still, to save for buy a den it takes ages... :P

Rhino Keeper
    Some of my gold goes to gold traps, not from any mistake of my own. Sometimes my game will just freeze and I won't touch anything, but then when I go back into the game some crop will have been sped up or breeding (I rarely speed up breeding more than say 5 pieces of gold because I have time to wait) or once even it was an expansion, like I would ever willingly spend 100+ gold to get an extra space on the island one day faster. As a result when I buy gold I only buy the smallest amount, because I don't expect I will willingly use it all.

When I do willingly use gold in large chunks it's almost exclusively for use in tournaments. I like to Ultimate past one or two crucial rounds in each tourney to avoid losing half my best fighters in one round. I did buy the gold temple when it was on sale, and it did give me the Angel Dragon so that paid itself off. I haven't activated it since then though because I kinda only bought it because it was pretty. I bought the Gilded Dragon when it was on sale and I think one other but I don't like to buy dragons because I think trying to breed them, no matter how frustrating (I've been trying for Cerebus since the day it came out, and I never got Cherry Blossom) is part of the game.

New Resident
    Yesterday I had 148 gold. Last night it was down to 116 this morning itsdown to 26 I did not use any where did it go

Executive Chef
    larmil, sorry to hear that. You can mail support@teamlava.com. They can tell you where you spent it on, and if you didn't spent is, correct it.

Executive Chef
    rissah: that's a good reason to use ulti too, to prevent Dragons lining up for the spa, so you can use them in other rounds. Personally I use ulti to make sure I have enough time for the other rounds. I never have more than 6-10 dragons waiting for the spa at the end of a tourney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12