Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 8-27-14

Executive Chef
    not for me, thanks. i'd grab the bouncy castle in a second to go with all my carnival stuff--and i'd take the clown too, it would make for a change from all the other clowns i got out of the carnival box--but i'm not into the birthday cake table or the kids with the weird hats or the kiddie pool. i already have a much cooler midnight jacuzzi, tyvm. the gift table is okay as a christmas crossover, as pixiegamer & dejoul said, but there's not enough good stuff in this box to make the risk worth it.

Executive Chef
    TL, if you want me to open a box, don't put any clowns in them please. Pass.

Executive Chef
    I hate this update. So I'll just keep collecting coins. Who knows but maybe by this time next wk I'll b up to 24 million coins since by the morning I'll b over 23 million. Thank goodness we'll b due a challenge next wk since it'll b the 1st Wednesday of the month.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Thanks, but I am afraid I am not going to use my gems for this box...
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    I rather save my gems for the halloween update

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to me that the art teams/team has gone stale!! There are an awful lot of crossovers between BS and RS lately! Why must everything be in a box also?? I tried too many times to admit in BS and ended up with all kids and bikes :-(( Like someone else said, i'd buy the bounce house and probably the pool in a snap if I could, but I really hate these boxes!

Executive Chef
    I hate clowns, they're hideous looking freaks, sorry...

Also summer is nearing it's end soon.

Farm Supplier
    I KNOW we just finished a goal, but I get itchy without them. Heck, I'm sure the time hasn't even run out on those goals, but any clue when we may get another set of goals?

Also, I play this, Bakery Story, Fashion Story, Dragon Story, and Farm Story. If you want, you can add me.

New goals usually are the first Wednesday of the month.
    This is a holiday weekend though, so it could be delayed until the 2nd Wednesday. Just have to wait & see what happens.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    New goals usually are the first Wednesday of the month.
    This is a holiday weekend though, so it could be delayed until the 2nd Wednesday. Just have to wait & see what happens.
    Thanks! I never realized there was a specific timing to it! I thought maybe just had to do with current events at the time (Olympics, World Cup), specific holidays (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day for a really old one), etc. And some corresponded to around the time I leveled, so I thought that had something to do with it as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast