Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 8-27-14

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanasWindrunner View Post
    I swear we had this "same birthday themed box" like 2 or 3 weeks ago ? Or was it bakery story ?
    That was Bakery Story

I like the update overall. Having missed the birthday goals because I started playing later, I think it's a very nice offering and worth looking at if I ever decide to have a birthday theme in my restaurant. I particularly like the table of gifts - with the holidays coming up, it seems like it could be a very versatile new item

I like what you said about the gift table - I have the very same idea! If that table is for coins, I'm grabbing it in preparation for Christmas!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dejoul123 View Post
    I like what you said about the gift table - I have the very same idea! If that table is for coins, I'm grabbing it in preparation for Christmas!
    This is going to be a box update.

I think this update is terrible and won't be trying the box. Both BS & RS updates suck this week, I will save my coins & gems!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

How do you know it'll be a Box? Experienced guess, or you have the update already?

Either way as a Box, this is not an appealing use of gems... Thanks for the heads up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dejoul123 View Post
    How do you know it'll be a Box? Experienced guess, or you have the update already?

Either way as a Box, this is not an appealing use of gems... Thanks for the heads up.
    We are due for a box and we never get this many floor decorations outside a box at the same time...... It's a box.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    And yet another Stephen King worthy creepy looking clown.......

Who I wouldnt even let the neighbors dog take a tinkle near.....something sinister going on behind that smile. Im so serious...hide your kids...hide your husbands...
    Ha ha...so true about that clown...I think he did appear in a Stephen King movie!

Rhino Keeper
    any new recipe?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    any new recipe?
    No recipes this week.

Executive Chef
    Yay, they brought the birthday theme from bakery now to restaurant! I like it, but why do we always have to have a stupid animals in the box?? The birthday dog makes me not wanna touch this box, was bad enough that I ended up with that stupid valentine puppy from the other box. I don't want animals in my restaurant, unless they're stuffed and cute.

Nightclub Owner
    Is this a box?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast