Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 8-27-14

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: 8-27-14

This was on the blog for update on 8/27/14

Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Didn't we just have this theme or was that Bakery Story? Either way what the?
    Last edited by maguar; 08-27-14 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Replaced implied language

Executive Chef
    ADD and ADHD are serious illnesses, a close relative suffers from one. But why must I also suffer through the signs of it shown on this game? We HAD birthday goals like forvever ago, with a cute birthday cake to bake and whatnot. We even had carnival goals that would have gone nicely with these items. Why go months, throwing us some King Tut content along the way and NOT attempt to continue? Cant you just bore us to pieces with some super duper early Halloween stuff? How about this, the local grocery store is already putting their xmas decor out in the back shelves. How about you do that too? Anything would be welcomed other than these primary color sneezes I see here.

But hey, some one will enjoy them. I dont usually complain on these games, but im just tired and sick and tired of being tired, of the way we jump from one type of decor to the next. We got some sweet spring and summer stuff last week. Would it hurt you to have given us some more? Or stuff to go with the tie die cake and painting display from weeks ago. Anything!

Executive Chef
    And yet another Stephen King worthy creepy looking clown.......

Who I wouldnt even let the neighbors dog take a tinkle near.....something sinister going on behind that smile. Im so serious...hide your kids...hide your husbands...

Fashion Designer
    Looks like a box

Good luck to those who like this theme, but I'm not one of them.. Last year there were birthday goals, think that will continue this year?

What was really disappointing was seeing the AWESOME Bakery Story 'Slumbering Dragon' theme advertised right below this average Birthday one for RS..

Oh well, hope next week will be better!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    And yet another Stephen King worthy creepy looking clown.......

Who I wouldnt even let the neighbors dog take a tinkle near.....something sinister going on behind that smile. Im so serious...hide your kids...hide your husbands...
    Lol. Funny.

��������

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Looking at this picture 1/ I don't like it! 2/ I think it will be a box, which is another reason to not like it!

Farm Supplier
    I swear we had this "same birthday themed box" like 2 or 3 weeks ago ? Or was it bakery story ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast