Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update- 8-27-2014

Bakery Update- 8-27-2014

Does anyone know if there will be an update tomorrow?

Farm Supplier
    Huzzah, my lords and fair ladies! What fine sweet-meats we have provided for your pleasures this week! Celebrate the days of chivalry with the Slumbering Dragon in Bakery Story!
    Take your Bakery back in time with these new items:
    Shield Table
    Castle Wallpaper
    Jester Greeter

Fashion Designer
    What the heck is this junk? Good grief this is completely hideous! No thank you! Gag....
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    The dragon looks like Smaug from The Hobbit! Definitely getting that one!

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    What the heck is this junk? Good grief this is completely hideous! No thank you! Gag....
    I couldn't have said it better myself! Lol

Executive Chef
    As I was scrolling down the screen and saw this, my immediate thought was, HUH dragon has bakery items now? Cool! Then I saw the all too familiar hot chocolate and wanted to pass out. This has to be the most hideous update ever. And considering the pirate ones we had before, thats saying a lot. I know there is something for everyone and some dweebs will love this, but seriously.....dragons, coins and jester hats? I cant......

Fashion Designer
    Another ridiculous update that has absolutely no relevance to a bakery what-so-ever. Although, I'm not a typical bakery story player, I do like the various themes very much, but this one is a little odd and if the items shows are all there will be, it is very lacking. I have been saving gems for months and months no because there have been NO good updates. I might as well buy boxes.... -sigh-

Fashion Designer
    Looks like I'm going to be in the small percentage of people who actually like this update. That dragon looks pretty cool!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    :-)
    I was really hoping they would continue with the bakery box theme....we would have been so happy with that...ah well, time to gear up for Halloween, you reckon?

I like the update. But unfortunately it's too soon for new goals. So I'm afraid this Dragon will cost gems.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast