Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 8-26-2014

Executive Chef
    I'll be honest, I'm a little disappointed in this update, especially since some of these elements seem more late 80s than 90s. There is just so much to pull from in style from the 90s, so to see this be the end result that they chose to represent that decade is a let down. But I like that there is diversity in the display and mannequin. It's just pretty steep in price. But if they are about releasing stuff from each decade, then there at least there is still the 80s for those who would like to see a rock type theme.
    Last edited by ariesblu; 08-26-14 at 05:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3chimom View Post
    What a disappointment! LTO's are costing way too much for mediocre displays. Some of us have invested in this game. Team Lava needs to do better than this! Why don't they have SwapMeet week where we can buy old decor , mannequins, vintage LTOs and past seasonal items. I see a lot of stuff from the past that I would invest in for reasonable prices of course. We need to get the excitement back in Fashion Story!

P.S. When are the Android users going to get their versions up to par and same release dates? We could use a nice makeup counter.
    It would be nice to buy some of the old stuff.. And the make up counter for Android users is long overdue! Not that I care to spend gems on it, but seriously it is past overdue.

Farm Supplier
    I agree

Rhino Keeper
    Did ANYONE get this update?? I just visited over 40 nbrs (making my rounds) and I didn't see ONE THING from this updste and 99% of my nbrs are lvl 95+... I'm an android stepchild so of course I won't get it until next month (insert sarcasm here) but I'm just wondering what the deal is?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Speak for yourself Isis. Perhaps you were just a kid in the 90s. I dressed like a lady even in the 90s when fashion was so confused.
    I dressed liked a boy and so did a lot of my other college aged friends. I still liked it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I was hoping for the grundge 90s. A white long sleeved crop top, a black and red plaid mini skirt and a trench coat would have been so cute with combat boots. 90s was a good era for rock and roll, IE Nirvana! They could have done a lot of cool things with this update and I feel like they fell a little short. I feel like the wallpaper and break dancing was an 80s thing? I just hope for less expensive items next week. With the extremely heavy gem updates and a new box once a month, I'm going broke.
    I totally agree with you here. Except for the hats, the LTO looks much more 80's to me, and the mannequin even looks like older the daughter right out of the Cosby Show. Some grunge would have been much more 90's, and fun! Much like their 70's stuff, they seem to be confused as to what belongs in which decade.
    Also gotta agree with you on the gem heavy stuff. I might pay 52 gems for an LTO, but it would have to be really spectacular, not grafitti wall hip hop break dancers.

The catalogue isn't terrible, but it sure does not say 90's to me. It is just jeans and a zip sweatshirt, absolutely boring. The choker looks ok, but since I am on android I cannot tell for sure. Plus I bet it is for gems.

Like others though, I am optimistic that next week will better.

According to the experience, LTO already does not exist when the android users update!The LTO is very ugly,I have already can't standThe nearest LTO very disappointing!I hope to have the nature of the game,the forest, the sea, autumn, flowers, small animal!Why not provide those nice LTO?I prefer to buy these beautiful display of the past! ( >﹏<。)~…… I hope teamlava can provide us to buy again!!!Never want to see these ugly theme!

Rhino Keeper
    i like the breakdance, but it's 52gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    No new Android version available yet?

Executive Chef
    Now that the idea of the 90s theme has sunk into my mind (I wrote my reply at 4 in the morning, ugh), I've realized that WHERE IS THE GRUNGE?!?! Arrrrrrrrggggggh the was the perfect opportunity TL!

Again, pretty please let there be a futuristic theme next week! The perfect way to wrap up this "Fashion through time" theme!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast