Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1097

Thread: Dragon tournament Rogue dragon- 8-26-14 (IOS Only)

Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    I battled twice for rogue and couldnt beat him so finally ultimated him. Im very happy and thank you everyone for your support. Theres still one more hour to go....good luck to everyone still trying.

Im off to bed. Super late here.

Thank you carbuck, trauma, maizee, lip and everyone for the advice and company
    So happy for you! Congratulations and I enjoyed your company as well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    What a great morning......i just beat gold w/ epic lotus and then rogue w/ lvl 1 honeybee 2nd try after losing to phoenix w/ a very close fight.to those who are struggling on rogue you can try these 2 dragons guys...goodluck...
    Just got up this morning - leaving in 10 to take Ds to school - wanted to quickly see how people are :
    Huge congrats - so pleased for you gnomerztribe !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    OMG! Soccer did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes with 5 hrs to go I'm on my way to Avening. I may not get Rogue but I finally won against Unicorn! Yes! Ok Ty all for your support and encouragement! Who knew my 22nd dragon would finally make Unicorn wave the white flag? " Dancing!"
    Oh well done Lips .. how brilliant to have got him down - now go get Avenging !!

Quote Originally Posted by cazcats View Post
    Thank you Lips. It is always nice to share the forum with you.

Avenging is unbeaten on my island. For those who have him, he is one hell of a fighter!

I am officially finished - time to heal my poor dragons and hoping I can get some Nightlight Orbs. Well done to all winners and thank you for sharing your wins on the forum. Until next time.....
    I am happy to say I did get Crusader down with Carnival and sped up just to have a go at Gold and lost but Ares lost. So I now have 49 dragons to heal and no side battles since the line for the spa is super huge. Am glad to say my Nightlight dragon is now waiting to be hatched when the nest is free. See everyone in our next tournament and hopefully I will have some Diamond Hybrids too. Night all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Thanks, glad they helped.

Well... I was... :/

My acct beat Zeus with Parakeet 10.

I used water 1 and mermaid 10. Luck!

What is a fluffles??

~

Up to 44 losses on main and 46 on 2nd. 2nd stuck on Unicorn, main is up to Crusader. Here are a couple wins.
    R 26 Obsidian 18 < Razorback 10
    R 27 Zeus 18 < Parakeet 10

And in awesome news.... drum roll... my main acct just bred a DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO pleased for you breeding that Diamond - how are things going

Fluffles is my marshmallow .. he is my arena champion - has won way more fights than any of my actual champs !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    21 Black Diamond12 defeated by Quetzal10 BM ( 1 loss by Epic Angel)
    22 Helios14 defeated by Angel10 MM
    23 Nightlight16 defeated by Spring7 B (many champion losses)
    24 Unicorn16 defeated by Dark Angel10 BMM
    25 Avenging20 defeated by Dynasty10 MBB
    26 Obsidian18 defeated by Amazon10 (fell asleep right after so can't remember combo)
    27 Zeus18 defeated by Marshmallow9 BB
    28 Crusader20 defeated by Prism10 BMB
    29 Gold20 defeated by Parakeet10 MMM (aanerud's' recommendation)
    30 Rogue20 defeated by Rune6 BB Ultimate

Rogue is on the nest. It better be a beast in the arena in future battles.

Thanks to all who have shared in the agony of this battle and the triumphs along the way. Congratulations again to all who have won. I want to hear of others winning before the time runs out.

So any good news?
    Brilliant carbuck - at least you got him ! You have done such a wonderful job of keeping people going well done and go get a rest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    I just got back home. And I beat gold now with night after 4 losses. I'm so glad. I'll try to win rogue but will ultimate if necessary. Yayyyyy. Glad to hear of all the victories.

Congrats carbuck and those who have won
    Brilliant azucita - that is awesome news - really pleased for you at least you are there and you know you can get Rogue congrats ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Fluffles is trauma's Marshmallow dragon. He is famous.

And major congrats on the Diamond!!!!

I will try your suggestion of Parakeet against Zeus and then I think I'm done. Less than 3 hours left and unless I speed and ultimate I won't finish. Not meant to be...and I had less time for battling this time. Oh well. I only need 2 more orbs for. Nightlight and that's the one I wanted most.

Good luck to those in the last drive for the finish!!
    Lets hope you can do it tuffy xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I made it to Crusader so shall see if it was ment to be or not. Need 1 more gold to speed up if I need it but we shall see.
    WOW - that was amazing Lips - last I saw you had just got unicorn down well done to you !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I used three times ultimate, but I am glad that I got this one! Hope everyone a good rest from this tournement and that your dragons get an extra treat for their good efforts!
    congrats to you and skip