Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1097

Thread: Dragon tournament Rogue dragon- 8-26-14 (IOS Only)

Farm Supplier
    Wow - you guys are doing great.

Congrats hugpete on breeding a diamond. I will try your winning combination soon.

I have lost 23 times to Avenging. I have one more chance before the tournament ends.....

Quote Originally Posted by cazcats View Post
    Wow - you guys are doing great.

Congrats hugpete on breeding a diamond. I will try your winning combination soon.

I have lost 23 times to Avenging. I have one more chance before the tournament ends.....
    I feel ya I lost 21 to Unicorn and #22 kicked his butt. Now Crusader has kicked mine 5-6 times I think. Maybe next time we can do it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    ok guys .. I am really sorry but its late and I have to be up early as Daughters start school tomorrow ..
    GOOD LUCK !!! You can do it I know you can

Just know that I am thinking of you .. sorry to abandon you now .. I am really rooting for all of you : carbuck, Maizee, Lips, tuffy, gnomerztribe, azucita, cazcat and all of you who have posted here giving us all updates.
    Thank you for your support and Huge congrats to everyone who has made it and for those who are still battling on .. thinking of you xx
    Thanks i went to bed also as my baby starts pre school today...i have a couple of rounds before timer is up thanks for all your support

Congrats to all that made and to those still battling good luck

Fashion Designer
    Well, I ultimated the last 3 rounds, and sped between rounds 29 and 30 because I'm tired and didn't want to wait an hour. Rogue is on the nest. Goodnight everyone!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Fantastic! Please post as soon as you have Rogue.

I battled twice for rogue and couldnt beat him so finally ultimated him. Im very happy and thank you everyone for your support. Theres still one more hour to go....good luck to everyone still trying.

Im off to bed. Super late here.

Thank you carbuck, trauma, maizee, lip and everyone for the advice and company

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I feel ya I lost 21 to Unicorn and #22 kicked his butt. Now Crusader has kicked mine 5-6 times I think. Maybe next time we can do it!
    Thank you Lips. It is always nice to share the forum with you.

Avenging is unbeaten on my island. For those who have him, he is one hell of a fighter!

I am officially finished - time to heal my poor dragons and hoping I can get some Nightlight Orbs. Well done to all winners and thank you for sharing your wins on the forum. Until next time.....

Executive Chef
    I ulted the last round against rogue too, got tired of looking at it. Good news is that I got exactly 99 nightlights after 29 rounds so I'm free of the arena for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm giving up...I have more than ten rounds to go and am still battling sunrise....congrats to all who won and good luck to all nearing the finish!

Rhino Keeper
    How did you go, freesia? I hope u got him!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    I battled twice for rogue and couldnt beat him so finally ultimated him. Im very happy and thank you everyone for your support. Theres still one more hour to go....good luck to everyone still trying.

Im off to bed. Super late here.

Thank you carbuck, trauma, maizee, lip and everyone for the advice and company
    Your welcome and congrats