Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorn On Strike! -- Fighting the Emerald Blocker

Executive Chef
    Well, if this 5-hour panda fail sticks, I for one will not spend a single gem on speed breeding. And I currently have no plans now to buy any gems for this game. It would have to make a LOT of changes for me to open my wallet again.

But it's a moot point since I'll be too old and feeble to lift my ipad by the time the game deigns to give me a unicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly I am doing my best to get 5 hour fails on my unicorn breeding. That would be awesome! More chances per day instead of the nine hour coons and foxes or 13 hour rams. If it is not a super rare it is sold in my world. So yeah I would be tickled pink with a 5 hour fail. I am doing my best to engineer them in fact. I posted that very thing in the unicorn thread a couple of days ago.

That being said it should be consistent with the breed time of the animal, period. So a panda is what it is, and it is not 5 hours. If TL does not want a 30 sec panda remove it from the possible outcomes, but do change it into something it is not.
    Last edited by Petasos; 08-26-14 at 07:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have a Unicorn and 2 Emerald Dragons. I was trying to get another unicorn when the 5 hour fail popped up. Not knowing what it was, I sped with gems, only to stare in disbelief at the 20 second egg. I tried it again to see if it was a glitch. Unbelievable! It took me days of trying to get the Emerald Dragons. I don't consider breeding the same things over and over again for days "easy"!
    Now I'm ok with just having one of each, and I'd share one if I could, but it's not fair to change something like that at this point. In Dragon story, you can do the same thing for a couple of Diamond Dragons, and it still takes a long time to get them, you just don't have a 5 hour fail each time.
    I'm deeply disappointed that TL has decided to go this route.
    I think they should put it back the way it was, and if it's giving Emerald Dragons out too often, change the breeding percentages, not the outcome. The change they made doesn't appear to change the chances of getting one, just the chances you will pay money for it. Deeply Disappointing TL.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    I retract my previous comment. I am pretty ticked about not getting a unicorn at all (after thousands of purchased gems trying) and to see the "have's" whining about the inability to get more, is a slap in the face to the "have not's". It is not what I should be saying as it stems from jealousy, but never the less it is what is am thinking.
    Whatever you said, I agree. So what if you wait 5 hours/use 5 gems? We have to wait almost 2 months. Hell, if I could have a Unicorn, I'd wait through 200 five hours if I have to (I'm saving up my gems for another nest in the future). Maybe I can finally find a time to hatch my Hydro Yak.

I have never tasted the millionaire life in game (DS or FFS) or out, and really want to. I heard it was great, from some of my friends. You know having money, and NOWHERE TO SPEND IT...

Hi! The breeding time has been changed to 1 hour!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thanks that helps a little... But do you guys plan on making available another nest?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    you guys all need to relax. it's a friggin online game xDDD

Hilarious. I have thought this a kazillion times! But then....my faerie creature up and left the Forrest and I was trippin! They fixed it and we all got them back.

But here. This situation ~ I'm confused. Not sure what the issues are. I have been tryin for ever to get the crystal unicorn. Is it now just impossible? Is that the concerns?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post

But it's a moot point since I'll be too old and feeble to lift my ipad by the time the game deigns to give me a unicorn.

Omg! This just too funny! And true!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    While I do appreciate womething being done in resonse to the universal outcry against the 5-hour emerald fail, only resetting to what it was when the early winners got will make a real difference. Let's say it takes, on average 240 attempts to get one. Previously, that meant 2 hours dedicated solely to it to get it, on average. Now, for the rest of us already denied the luck of an early unicorn & emerald, which makes progressing in every aspect of the game much, much easier, instead of dedicating a solid 2 hours to it on average, would have to dedicate 240 hours. An evening vs., assuming one sleeps, eats, and works/attends school/has parenting duties/etc... Instead of an evening, we would have to spend on average THREE WEEKS, of breeding NOTHING ELSE, to get one.

Not exactly the same, is it? One evening vs. 3 weeks of dedication? Not quite the same. Not quite balanced.

Rhino Keeper
    Still cost 5 gems to speed not 1 as it should. So "fixed" but still broke.
    Last edited by Petasos; 08-28-14 at 08:23 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast