Thread: The last goal.

Question The last goal.

Trying to figure out if you have to b on a certain level to do the last quest. As in displaying the thrift store display. I'm on level 71. Any ideas?

Farm Supplier
    I got mine in level 30-40ish I believe so I don't think it is level based, maybe you need finish certain goals you get it?

I don't have any quest. That would b my last one to do. I've played this game before. So I knew what to do. What did u get after completing it. Maybe I did and didn't realize it. But font make sense I never put it on the floor yet. I've already completed all of them but tht one.

Farm Supplier
    Hmm... I 'm not sure then, maybe u already have it, just go to your design and go all the way to the last page and see if u have it

Do you remember what you got as a reward. The thrift store display is on my last page. But I know there is a quest that you have to display it, and something else. Never got anything yet.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah there is, sorry the pic is so small I'm using my sisters device because she has the goal and I don't what to download the app

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	15146