Thread: Goodbye friends!

Rhino Keeper

Goodbye friends!

Love the game, but got notice tonight that my device is no longer supported. Would have liked to say goodbye to neighbors and true friends, Can't afford a new Ipad at this time. Fashion Story... You have an awesome IT staff...thank you! You have an awesome design team! Thank you! Customer service... I'm sure you do your very best, Forum mods, kudos! But customer service managers, you need to be proactive, not reactive! I don't expect IT staff to continue supporting old devices forever. But, cs managers should have given warning, such as "We will no longer be able to support your device after xx date.". Time to hire someone who is a cs expert!

Very sorry (as a paying customer) to say goodbye!

Rhino Keeper
    Susan Jackson (aka, Al's)

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry to see you go Susan. When you can get a newer device make sure that you transfer your account (see this thread). That way you'll be able to get your current account and progress back rather than having to start from scratch (unless you want to).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.