Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TUTORIAL: How To Post A Picture.

Unregistered

Cool TUTORIAL: How To Post A Picture.

I feel bad for those who are left out of the weekly contests simply because they don't know how to post a picture onto here. Well, here are the instructions. Feel free to link this thread to anyone who's having trouble!

* Skip to step 4 if you have your picture saved onto your computer already*
    1. Snap a picture of your restaurant and choose "Save To Photos". (There should be a camera icon near the top right of your game screen)

2. Go to your iPod's home screen and then Photos

3. You should the find the picture in your "saved photos". Go to that photo and tap the little arrow curving to the right (Bottom left)

Then hit "email photo". Email the photo to yourself and then from your computer browser, save it to your comp.

4. Upload your picture onto a picture hosting website. Here's one you could use (no registration required):

https://tinypic.com/

After you have uploaded, copy the link that is in the Direct Link for Layouts box. Head on over to the contest thread and paste that link down.

To insure that your picture will show up, add these as a prefix/suffix to the link: [img][/img]

So it should actually look like this while you're editing
    [img]https://i56.tinypic.com/ajlab5.jpg[/img]

TIP: To save yourself another job, keep your link in handy somewhere on your computer so you don't have to re-upload for the next contest!

ENJOY.

Unregistered
    Nice thread!

I actually use Photobucket to upload mine. There is a thread on how to do it. If I can find it I will post a link here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice thread!

I actually use Photobucket to upload mine. There is a thread on how to do it. If I can find it I will post a link here.

Found one....

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ur-Farm-Photos

Unregistered
    Oooer Direct upload from iPod! I'm glad there are other threads on this!

Unregistered
    Oh and guys, I forgot to mention that there's another box for Tinypic that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". You can copy that link instead and it will automatically copy the prefix/suffix tags for you.

Unregistered

Thanks

Thanks so much in was trying to figure this out for a while!

Unregistered
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....,.,. never been able to work out how to post pics before.. now thanks to you my friend .. i've added a pic.. wooo hoooo.....xx

Unregistered

Bakery Story

ID: isistine

Unregistered

andriod?

I'd have been happy if the andriod users had been able to take photos... -.-"

Unregistered
    I'd have been happy if the andriod users had been able to take photos... -.-"
    need android instructions

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast