Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: black friday wish list!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy42 View Post
    I would love the Cherry Cabinet from the Picnic Basket.

I have three of these and they are lovely. I also want the lotus fountain. The tea time display. Items from the last sixes boxes. Like the Tea cup fountain, and other items from the pastor box. Items from the royal sugar box. Oh please, please, please give it to us!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Do they bring back past goals' items on that day?

Executive Chef
    nope. just LTOs, first places and cheaper gems.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, OK. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Items from the pastel and sugar boxes...also the baking counter from the Madeleine tin!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    nope. just LTOs, first places and cheaper gems.
    Only first places? I was hoping all of the newest box (Basic Baker's) would be made available. I would so very much like those items...

Don't remember all of the LTOs we've had so far (I recall the bookstore was one, but can't recall beyond that unfortunately), so it will be nice to see them again I'm personally hoping for Mrs. Claus to return! She wasn't an LTO this year, but I saw her in a bakery and she looks so cute!

Edit: added picture. Mrs. Claus is the cutie in red holding a pie by the cash register. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a few other items in the picture below return for the holidays! *hint hint*

Also hoping TL breaks tradition this year and makes previous goal items available. I would buy so many gems to get some of them...

By the way, has something like this been started for Restaurant Story? If not, I hope you don't mind if I start one
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-28-14 at 06:55 AM. Reason: To add picture

Fashion Designer
    Want the Coffee Bean Display & Cherry Cabinet (from the Picnic Box).
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Only first places? I was hoping all of the newest box (Basic Baker's) would be made available. I would so very much like those items...
    I think two years ago there were some second places available (baking wizard) but not last year. If second places were available I'd definitely want the ones from the cake and tea box (dainty piano and sampler cart), donut box (donut tower and donut wall display), and madeleine tin (drinks hub), tea treasure box (teacup fountain), baker's crate (modern cake display). Just off the top of my head. :P
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 08-28-14 at 01:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I bought the artsy piano in last years sale so not all first place. There was also the water garden which I didn't bother buying. I regret not getting a few of them now. I did also buy the gelato stand and the barista counter. I love those.

There's a few things that I'm hoping for this year. I made a list a while ago and add to it as I see things I would like while visiting other bakeries. The main ones I'd like are,

Fruit fountain
    Duck fountain
    Honey and jam cart
    Sugar cabinet
    Gnome home
    Bakers square

Plus quite a few others
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I bought the artsy piano in last years sale so not all first place.
    The artsy piano was an LTO, not a prize in a box. I got the fairy kitchen, pastel lounge, pastry couch, and winter display last year that were LTOs rather than first place items.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast