Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's your worst gem-investment?

Executive Chef
    We all struggle , then they come out with something that helps.. Like the mermaid pond, after awhile we are max, Mithril dragon ,, max there too living tree almost maxed ,and the fish market maxed on cat fish, but if they didn't come out with these items we wouldn't be max,, and when it comes to up date day we have a full stock of stuff,, I just don't tap on the items once, I'm maxed except,dragon cuz that can give you other stuff too,like gems,energy,armor ect.... I bought an extra pink Ali and that one that keeps on giving, I just so wish for those of you that don't have the love shack ,they would bring it out for all,

oh well, probably the fish market. I 'fell' into a gem trap today which luckly cost me 'only' 48 gems. I had saved up 270 thinking of buying the barraks. But as the most adventures only drop thing I hardly need, I went for a second wizzard school.

Quote Originally Posted by MadameCholette View Post
    oh well, probably the fish market. I 'fell' into a gem trap today which luckly cost me 'only' 48 gems. I had saved up 270 thinking of buying the barraks. But as the most adventures only drop thing I hardly need, I went for a second wizzard school.
    I agree with all of the Royal Manor posts... I never use it. I adore my harvest pergola and my reindeer for the food drops! I thought I might regret the magic fruit tree, but it is very pretty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234