Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Feeding Project

Fashion Designer
    Well you definately make more money then me even though i got unicorn. Guess its also cause i dont like duplicates, i sell all the commons, i keep my two super rares and only rare duplicate i got was bamboon, but after 5 of them i was fed up and sold them all in the end. But i am ok honestly, even if i dont progress too quickly with expansions but i will eventually. At the moment i cant even afford to upgrade my electric habitat to finish the goal. My album is now 40/47 so i need to bring two more rares to level 10 now guess it will take forever to bring like only half of those animals to level 15!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    So I have gotten 27 of my 68 animals to level 10 or higher. From 10-15 is really expensive food-wise. So I've only gotten 4 to level 15 yet. Will make that number 5 tomorrow (my #1 of 2 Daredevils). Thanks to only feeding animals I know I will be keeping long-term past level 3, and based on their + income / food spent, my daily income is now over 700,000. It may sound like a lot but it's not enough to gain more than 2 expansions and clearing a week, and so I am having to sell off animals left and right which is a bummer. I am down to 1 each of most commons. But I am very slowly progressing. My album is now 39/47 as well.
    Your place is downright prosperous! You've got 5 out of the 6 Dark super-rares (the highest non-Gem earners) at Level 10 at least plus an enviable number of other super-rares. You have cleared and developed 9 of the 13 plots cleared on the lower ice cliff last time I checked, which is more than most players can say. Then again, 700K is far more than most players earn daily.

I'm not sure why you can't recognize how well you are doing. Two expansions a week is a reasonable pace and I don't see how players can go any faster unless they are speeding their expansions, clearings and breedings (for faster bombs). We earn 1 bomb for 6-11 hours of breeding, which gets us 2 runes on average. So we need about 60-110 hours of breeding to get 20 runes. That's 2.5 to 4.6 days. So even if one is rolling in coins, it will still be no more than 2 expansions a week (maybe 3 if you speed a wee bit here and there).

If you want TeamLava to believe you're suffering without a Unicorn, you're gonna need to slow down there, Zenobia. LOL Really, your forest looks great! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I had many of your animals.

I have hungry ultras to feed, but not much variety in my forest. So many common duplicates, it just doesn't make sense to waste fruit on them anymore. In fact, I'm beginning to think I've been going about feeding all wrong. Too bad you can't take the food back. LOL
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    lol, Sandscape and thanks!

I have to work very hard to get what those with a few ultra rares get much more easily, so I just do it - work harder to try to get ahead. I have put a lot of time & effort into my spreadsheet of earnings vs. food cost analyses and another sheet where I organize the best habitats and animals arrangements to get the most bang for my buck out of that aspect as well, etc. I may make more than most players, but not having either any ultra rares nor a complete album means no substantial accomplishments made, to me. I can't make the luck that will give me the two big, real accomplishments in the game. So I make up for it with over-accomplishment in the aspect of the game that is more in my control than the RNG's.

New Resident
    Hi Guys, Did anyone know how many Food need to feeding Unicorn to Lvl 15?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123