Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Feeding Project

Red face Your Feeding Project

Hello everyone, i thought we could Write Down How we go through Feeding and evolving. I See many Neighbours who are Feeding One After another to lvl 15 and others are not Feeding, just keeping the Money for expansions and clearing. How Are you Feeding/evolving? What Farms do u have?

I am trying on making all my creatures First up to lvl 10. I have 25 different Kinds of creatures and 21 are already lvl 10, so only Four left i take the 3 Minute Food, and in the Night the 8 Hours Food on two farms, the other 4 farms are still small it really Takes Long Time, i Hope we will have the Chance to get more extra Food. But i Love the small evolving Time

I also try to get all of mine up to lvl 10 prior to evolving further. I focus the bigger money ones first (so my superrare/rare and gem/dark/water) then the rest of the them. I have 30 animals all together. 17 of them are lvl 10 or 15. It's a fairly slow process to build them up even with my farms producing the entire time.

As for my farms, I have 4 big farms; 2 small. I tend to use a lot of 5 hour foods and switch to the 8 hrs/20 hrs depending on my late night schedule.

Fashion Designer
    i have a very mathematical/analytical mind, so I like to to get the best reward per food payoff. For the most part I have all animals fed up to level 7 or 8 except a few which have a good return for feeding it up another level. Very few of my animals are fed to level 10, but then I also like to keep a lot of food on hand. So far, I only have one large farm, so most of my food is from harvesting the 3 minute power pears, while visiting neighbors to get more coins. If I had more space I might do things differently, and objectively speaking I should probably use more of my food stores to earn more coins, but I'm happy. Good times! :-)

Executive Chef
    Unless saving for a new habitat or expansion I feel I need (or the insane cost of clearing obstacles after expanding), I put all my gold into feeding my critters. Like infinitelove19, I go about it analytically - whichever critter gets the most increase in income per food spent... except every once in a while, I get one to level 10 or 15 because it's pretty and/or easy to do so.

I have 5 big farms and 1 grand. The grand pumps out cherries all day, while the other 5 pump out power pears. Then they all make mangoes overnight. I really wish the small farms could make mangoes, but because they don't, I have to lose those 25 squares and make them big. It sucks IMO that small farms cannot ever produce more than 50 food. Mangoes at 325 isn't great, but 1950 overnight every night is a SO much better than 250 that is the MOST small farms can do. The one grad farm BTW pretty much ONLY pumps out cherries.

If I EVER get the crystal unicorn (been level 3-0 and trying 24/7 for a couple weeks now), will start saving up for the gem habitat then.

Fashion Designer
    Count me in for Analytics Anonymous. LOL. Confession: I actually calculate a cumulative diet-to-earnings ratio for each animal, and feed accordingly.
    For the purposes of documenting all income brackets (I've identified at least 15 different ones), I've tried to feed at least one creature in each income bracket up to L10. Due to diminishing returns, I haven't raised any to L15 yet, but I'm gathering the data from those who have.
    I have 2 small farms that only grow 3-min pears, 2 big ones that grow only 8-hr mangoes round the clock, and 2 grands that alternate between 1-hr cherries (when I'm active) and 5-hr nuts (when I'm sleeping or too busy to play).
    I farm certain drones (Pandas and Dark commons) who are only fed to a point where they can quickly recover the investment, because they will later be sold off to make space for "album models" and better earners. That drone max is usually L4-L6.
    I reserve a lot of coins and food for my explorations and inquiries. LOL. Currently sitting on 5.4M coins and 48K fruits. Those numbers can dip very quickly with a costly expansion or a super/ultra creature gobbling it's way from L4 to L9, but it doesn't take too long to recover.
    Also, I don't feed creatures piece-meal (part-way through a level). If I don't have enough to take an animal to the next level, I wait until I can do all 5 feedings.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    One other deviation from my methodological madness is the cuteness factor of the babies. For my daughter's sake, I've kept 3 baby bears (Pandaffodil, Iciclaw & EmberBear) and a baby Planther because they are just too adorable. We feed them once in a blue moon to watch their irresistible feeding animations.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Currently sitting on 5.4M coins and 48K fruits. Those numbers can dip very quickly with a costly expansion or a super/ultra creature gobbling it's way from L4 to L9, but it doesn't take too long to recover.
    You see, I never get above half a million cons. Ever, And only rarely top 300k. Because it takes ALL my animals combined (animals that have all been leveled according to maximum ROI) to get the income just 2 small habitats full of unicorns / emeralds can make. So I have to scrimp and save EVERY penny. I know you say you are occasionally frustrated about there being a few rares & super rares you haven't gotten yet. But it is NOT the same as the frustration those of us with no unicorn have. Because in addition to not having their beauty, we are also rendered DIRT POOR compared to the elite unicorn owners. I opened up the final expansion the day after it was available. I STILL can't actually use the square though - I can't afford to clear it of the obstacles.

Its really Nice to read how youre going on i have soon the 23 rd. of 25 up to lvl 10. On the One Side i Would really Love to have a new creature, on the other Side i Wanna reach the Goal to have One Time all creatures at lvl 10. Its really fun but hard I am to systematic to make it mathematical, i Love when everything is Balanced on this Way i will Take a Bit More Time to clear all obstacles

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 25, have 33 animals, and all expansions done & cleared. I was working on feeding my unicorn to level 15 but it got to be way too much food so she's at level 12 bringing in $4901 an hour. I checked the other animals who make the most and started leveling them up. I've got at least one of all the large habitats except the crystal one, 2 huge farms & 4 medium farms. I know he large blue and dark habitats weren't really worth the money but I'm trying to do all the goals (2 left ). Also trying to keep ~500k in coins as a minimum but I'm a little under atm due to buying another dark habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    You see, I never get above half a million cons. Ever, And only rarely top 300k. Because it takes ALL my animals combined (animals that have all been leveled according to maximum ROI) to get the income just 2 small habitats full of unicorns / emeralds can make. So I have to scrimp and save EVERY penny. I know you say you are occasionally frustrated about there being a few rares & super rares you haven't gotten yet. But it is NOT the same as the frustration those of us with no unicorn have. Because in addition to not having their beauty, we are also rendered DIRT POOR compared to the elite unicorn owners. I opened up the final expansion the day after it was available. I STILL can't actually use the square though - I can't afford to clear it of the obstacles.
    You say you can't EVER go over 500K coins, yet I could make half that amount in less than 2 days with 16 panda/pony drones, 8 other commons, 1 rare & 2 supers.
    For me, wealth did not START with the Unicorn. On the first few pages of the Crystal Unicorn thread, my screenshots show that on July 28, I had only 35,000 coins at Level 12. Two days later, another pic shows that I had raised the 270,000 coins needed for a Gem Grove at the time. How did I manage that? The answer is on page 4 of that thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    ... Some of us are breeding nothing but commons. Like I said earlier, I bred with 4 elements at once out of sheer frustration....
    ...Thank goodness for the battleground prizes of Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak. Those are my super-rares. I've bred one rare. One. Aquatter.
    Of my 27 creatures, 24 of them are common. I have only 11 types (5 types of bred hybrids), so most of the 27 are duplicate Ponies & Pandas...
    Got that? 27 animals: 24 commons, 2 supers (Battleground prizes) and 1 rare. That was BEFORE any ultras; BEFORE any Dark hybrids. 16 of the 24 commons were drones - Pandas & Ponies. Drones were my foundation then, and they still are today.
    Back then I spent money as quickly as I made it, so it couldn't really pile up, but as the game goes on, you build stuff, expand and clear obstacles far less frequently.
    You keep pointing to the missing ultra-rares; I keep pointing to the common drones in the cheap small habitats that you insist can't make money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast