Thread: Potion Shop - dont have Mythic Essence

Potion Shop - dont have Mythic Essence

Hello everyone,

sorry for my bad english, i am from germany.

i have a problem with the Royal Maze Garden. To upgrade it, i need Mythic essence from crafting. But in my potion shop (two of it), there is no mythic essence to find. A neighbor ingame told me, it should be under the lumin essence, alchemy: mythic essence. But i only have alchemy: wood to living wood.

I am Lvl. 41.
    My castle story name is Blubb

Can anyone please help me?

Nightclub Owner
    You need to do the quest line to discover Adamant. Then you will have access to the brewing receipt.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Have you done the quest to research for crafting adamant? Mythic essence recipe come from that quest line. Questline starts with a rare drop from tablet of tabernum. Hope that helps

Thank you very, very much.

Oh my god..... there i have only 1 of the golden stones (just crafting, cant see the corect word). Give them all in one of the last quests. And now, i dont find any more and cant remember where to get them. I think, now i have to practice in patience.

Edit: ahhh... from the tablet of tabernum..... thank youuuuuu
    Last edited by TastyMoments; 08-24-14 at 03:35 AM. Reason: edti

Nightclub Owner
    Golden nuggets comes from mines or rock cropping. Just need to be patient. If you are in a rush hammer on iron rich rocks for a while. You will get plenty of resources, but it cost a lot of coins.

Du must Zen bleiben!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Golden nuggets comes from mines or rock cropping. Just need to be patient. If you are in a rush hammer on iron rich rocks for a while. You will get plenty of resources, but it cost a lot of coins.
    ... and a lot of energy..... thank you very much. will buy some rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Du must Zen bleiben!
    Thank you for writing german :-) But i dont know the word "Zen" in german. Whats the english word for it?

Another question: If i get the recipe for the mythic essence.... what do i need to create it? If you tell me, i could work in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Try leo.org, then you will find that Zen is German as well. "Das Zen" kann man offiziell nuetzen.

For the quest line se: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....emy-Quest-Line