Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg!!! Lost 250 gold

Executive Chef
    Oh gosh I heard someone lost more than 1000 by accident

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Oh gosh I heard someone lost more than 1000 by accident
    True, I heard the same, and it was for food..

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Happens to me almost once a week. They will not reverse it. Not sure why I still play when other games can have gem confirmations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Happens to me almost once a week. They will not reverse it. Not sure why I still play when other games can have gem confirmations.
    Because of things like this now I play this game like I have a baby in my arms, very carefully.

This is what I do:
    I give the game a couple minutes so he can pop up everything he wants and load anything he wants to load, whenever I open the game.
    I try not to tapp with my finger near where it shows how many coins, gold and food I have, collect the coins from the habitats, collect and plant the farms, collect and send again a dragon in a quest, take the dragon out from the evolving temple and evolve again, tapp on the egg and wait to see what I egg I selected ('cause I was about to sell the wrong dragon 2 times, I sell first the ones I don't want) and take the dragons from the breeding den and breed again, I do this with a couple of seconds between any move so I don't lose any gold.

Executive Chef
    A bit like me. I really seldomly loose gold, and if I do, it's because speeding a farm, so it's never more than 1-10 gold. I am really very, very, very carefull and that prevents loosing gold most of the time.

I feel sorry for those who loose gold tho, either be it by mistake or by a glitch. We all want the confirmation-button, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    A bit like me. I really seldomly loose gold, and if I do, it's because speeding a farm, so it's never more than 1-10 gold. I am really very, very, very carefull and that prevents loosing gold most of the time.

I feel sorry for those who loose gold tho, either be it by mistake or by a glitch. We all want the confirmation-button, but I doubt it will ever happen.
    True, that's why I forced myself to play like that, so I don't lose gold just because the game decides to have attacks.

Rhino Keeper
    This has happened to me on 2 separate occasions, once was due to my disability & the other occasion my 5yr old niece decided she was bored of the game I downloaded for her & she decided my dragons needed speed feeding & evolving! I will never purchase gold!!!

Farm Supplier
    The fact that this game has "gold traps" built into the game is the only thing keeping me from spending money to buy gold. I like Dragon Story, have been playing for over a year and probably won't stop any time soon, but I will not spend a dime on the game until a confirmation button is added to prevent loss. It's one thing to lose gold that you received from neighbors, but I'm not spending real life dollars on something that can be so easily taken from me. I'm not a gambler. They are aware of this issue, and will not fix it. Hopefully some day they will realize that tricking your customers instead of listening to them is only building distrust and dislike for the brand. Every single Team Lava game I've played (which has been a lot) has had gold/gem traps. I don't believe this is bad programming, I believe it is intentional.

Please note this Team Lava. You are hurting your company with this policy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold !!!whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
    and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 
    I am sorry this happened. For lost of gold, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

For discussions on gem confirmation, please use the current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12