Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!! Lost 250 gold

Executive Chef

Omg!!! Lost 250 gold

I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold !!!whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
    and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-25-14 at 07:45 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Aw! I'm so sorry! Email customer support right away

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Aw! I'm so sorry! Email customer support right away
    I already did 😭😭😭😭

Executive Chef
    TL will say that there's no way to get the gold back, that already happened to me a couple times, one time with food, and one time with a world event, lost in the minimun 400..

I contacted TL about that, 'cause my game freeze when I was collecting my food from my farms and TL said when we spent gold, that's an permanent action, so it's a in-game action, with that, TL says that they cannot undo anything. So yeah, I lost 400 and a couple more with for soccer balls in the world event, when my game freeze.. Gold that took me 6 months to collect..
    Last edited by cocauina; 08-23-14 at 04:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Been there, done that, several times. We are gluttons for punishment playing this game.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold WTF!!! whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
    and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 
    . ‼️‼️This has happened to me since the Soccer community game. I complained several times. Two times they took 1000 gold. I just got back One of the 1000 gold they took. They said it was a one time return. I told them I will complain every time they take my gold. This is an integrity & stealing issue. They have a bug where the food screen is open when you open your game. Food has already been purchased when you open your game. You have no chance to cancel or reverse the purchase. They REALLY NEED TO FIX THE GAME INSTEAD OF GIVING US THE POLICY THAT IN-APP PURCHASES CAN NOT BE REVERSED. ‼️‼️

I play two Dragon Story games and it has happened on my iPhone & iPad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am soooo sad I just lost 250 gold I was playing DS and I kept my iPhone on table and when I came back I saw pop up that I got 6500 food and I lost 250 gold WTF!!! whyyyyyy!!!! I am really sooo angry I don't know how did that happened I didn't even touched my screen I am going to leave the game BCOZ TL DON'T LISTEN TO US AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE US GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ TL BEGGING FOR CONFIRMATION BUTTON PLZ
    and yes is there any way to get gold back plz tell me it was not mine mistake 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I'm so sorry to hear you lost gold, sweetie

If its an in-game glitch, TL should return your gold to you. Try emailing customer support and giving them all the details, and they might return your gold. I'll cross my fingers (and toes) for you, hun.

Good luck
    Last edited by awsumum; 08-23-14 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Cant spell today

Fashion Designer
    I lost 500 golds by accident click on land expanding , but I know they won't return and I did not send to support only when I lose my dragon egg

Executive Chef
    This sucks The hula hoedown in farm story is so hard to get TL are making us angry More problem are crash and stupid mistake

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I lost 500 golds by accident click on land expanding , but I know they won't return and I did not send to support only when I lose my dragon egg
    U did by mistake but I didn't even touch my screen WTH!!! 😨😨😭😫

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast