Thread: Castle Story HELP

New Resident

Castle Story HELP

I am loving Castle Story. I am new to the game. In a recent quest I have to get woven cloth to complete an upgrade. It says I can make it in the Workshop but I cannot find it. Can anyone please tell me to where to make woven cloth? Many thanks in advance. JLK37

Executive Chef
    If it's to build the summer gazebo that was a timed quest, I believe the only way to make this now is to buy with gems.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLK37 View Post
    I am loving Castle Story. I am new to the game. In a recent quest I have to get woven cloth to complete an upgrade. It says I can make it in the Workshop but I cannot find it. Can anyone please tell me to where to make woven cloth? Many thanks in advance. JLK37
    If your cloth goal is troll related, you will need to get TeamLava to add the ability to craft back into your workshop. The gazebo goal also needed cloth and it seemed to override the cloth making ability and removed it from the workshop.

So if it's for the troll castle, email Team Lava Support. email is: support@teamlava.com

Nightclub Owner
    If its to uograde the castle you actually need to have the goal to upgrade the castle to see the cloth in the workshop.

If its for the gazebo you will need to spend gems (unless you haven't reached the upgrade the troll castle bit, in which case when you reach it craft extra before upgrading)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.