Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Emerald dragon much harder to get now!!

Fashion Designer
    Exactly, i dont see how an angry and dissapointed player will be ready to spend money on this or any other game. They think that with putting this kind of trap people will say, oh well what the heck, i will buy some gems to speed up those endless fails, doesnt matter that a lot of other players got their (even multiples) dragon without so much effort and frustration. I was ready to give this game a chance and support it by buying some gems too, but now after this slap in our face i will certainly not do it. At least untill they decide to treat equally all their customers and correct THEIR mistakes.

The breeding time has been changed to 1 hour!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Yippee? 1 hour is still alot. Change it back to 20 seconds, and you wouldn't have to waste your time reading our useless begging. AND WE, CONSUMERS, WILL PAY MORE. It's like we are the boss. You are the employees (We can't fire you). Even TL's real boss (A guy named Stormie???), is an employee. If you upset the bosses, we fire you (We leave), and TL will be no more. It's that simple.

You could lower the chances for a Ruby (Serpant? Ogopogo? Nessie?) by putting a deliberate time bug (Some whiners might not be happy, but it IS fair for ALL players). BUT NOT on something lucky players already have!

OR

Give all of your current players an Emerald, and remove any post about 100 20 second fails and make it seem like everybody had the 5hr fails for the Emerald. So you can scam the money out of newer players. (SARCASM!)

Before you staff start saying I am just unlucky for starting late. I am not late. I am one of the first non beta players. And probably the oldest (in Gameplay days) player not to have a Unicorn.

I was thinking on buying an apple gift card to use on TL games, with the little money students have, but unless you change it back, you can kiss that gift card good bye
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-28-14 at 06:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Is this a good thing?

Fashion Designer
    Users BEWARE. It may be 1 HOUR to breed, but it takes FIVE gems to speed through! I am so sick of this!

Reprehensible.

On Friday I was blindsided.
    Today I feel positively swindled.

Way to go from bad to worse, TL. Not a happy customer... more like a former customer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Users BEWARE. It may be 1 HOUR to breed, but it takes FIVE gems to speed through! I am so sick of this!

Reprehensible.

On Friday I was blindsided.
    Today I feel positively swindled.

Way to go from bad to worse, TL. Not a happy customer... more like a former customer.
    Although that is awful, I wouldn't know, because I don't have a UNICORN... >:<

If we don't fight for this game, it will also be a former game. I think great things can come out of this game, but TL is getting greedy. Have they ever even taken Business Ed? Unhappy customers=No customers.

Why not 20 seconds to breed, 5 gems to speed??? 50/50? Gem Traps are better than Gem Milking? No funny business one TL's side ie, screensize Speed up button?
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-29-14 at 07:02 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So when is it changing back to 20 seconds???

This is such a pain & unfair, as previously stated ad nauseum. I just want the opportunity to breed ONE Emerald with the same parameters as everybdy who got lucky early on with their unicorn had. AND those who have yet to breed a unicorn should also have the same opportunity whenever they DO get their unicorn.

What good is maintaining the rarity of the Emerald if you completely alienate and drive away your customers???
    No good, that's what.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345