Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Emerald dragon much harder to get now!!

Executive Chef

Emerald dragon much harder to get now!!

Thought Id try for another until I bred my unicorn and panda and got a 5hr timer?

Hope this is a glitch
    Last edited by cquinn32; 08-23-14 at 08:55 AM.
    Main id: squinn1981

I noticed that today too. It was bound to happen eventually...

Executive Chef
    Great. Before I can even get the crystal unicorn, the emerald becomes impossible. I'll never get it.

Executive Chef
    O-o..... What this 5 hrs can be? Rainguin? Strange..
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I REALLY hope this is a glitch and they are not making it so that those of us who are unlucky enough to have not gotten a crystal dragon despite trying 24/7 are not ALSO unlucky enough to not be able to make an emerald as easily as those who already were the lucky ones and got unicorns quickly.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-23-14 at 12:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    This has too be a glitch.... Tried it and got 5 hrs sped up an when in nest it's. A panda with seconds in nest.

But breeding 5 hrs... This has too be a glitch since a panda is only seconds not 5 hrs
    Pls fix tl
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

I was just about to comment on that. Yeah, 5 hours to breed and the usual 20 sec. in the nest. Just makes it take longer.

Executive Chef
    Probably it's a glitch, 'cause it's ridiculous from TL transform the breeding time from Pandaffodil to 5hrs instead of 20 seconds, since the Forest dragon (Dragon Story) is also 20seconds and when trying to breed Quetzal, the breed for Forest is 20seconds too..

Executive Chef
    Hmmm... Wonder what TL would response on this. I already have 3 emeralds, but I hope it is just a glitch, and not a "serious" change.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Well this stinks. I decided yesterday not to breed any more Emerald Dragons, but this still ticks me off.
    I suspect TL may be introducing a spoiler for this ultra hybrid - a pure Nature breed that would have longer breed & hatch times than Panda but higher rarity.

For many months in Dragon Story, the super-rare 26-hour Dawntree added to the frustration of breeding Quetzal from a Diamond-Forest pair which previously could only produce a 30-second Forest or the 32-hour Quetzal. In fact, to make matters worse, instead of retiring Dawntree which most players assumed was an Earthday seasonal, TeamLava yanked the Quetzal instead! It was something like a year before Quetzal was reintroduced and the Dawntree finally made an exit.

I think the 5-hour pure-Nature breed became a Panda egg simply because they had not yet coded the 5-hour egg or the animal, but activated the breeding before they were ready to roll out the new Nature breed. I'll bet my last gem that the artwork and animations for the egg and the various life stages are ready and waiting on somebody's laptop at TeamLava. Watch for it. The totally unnecessary, super-rare 5-hour MeanGreen whose sole purpose is to eat up your gems as you try to speed past it for an Emerald Dragon.

And when they get around to rolling out a 45-hour Gem-Fire hybrid, there will also be the 20-hour super-rare pure Fire spoiler called BloodyMare!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast