Thread: Level 295

Level 295

There seems to be some trick I must be missing on this level. The bubbles given are always in the wrong order so I have to waste too many to avoid popping poison bubbles. Any suggestions?

I've tried it about 30 times with some different strategies. I don't want to spend my coins on boosts since I probably will need them more later.

I will answer my own question. It seems you just have to keep doing it over and over until you get the lucky combo. I finally got colors in the right order and sailed through it.

New Resident
    I am still trying to figure out how to get past Lvl 294. I just can't seem to get past it, I have even tried it with buying bombs,

Rhino Keeper
    You can beat Level 294 without getting extra bombs. You need to be efficient every time you throw a bomb, trying to make precise hits that do the most damage, and destroy black bubbles as high up as possible. Doing this will leave you with more bombs later in the level, which makes it easier to complete.

Host(ess)
    Thank you!! I just completed it prior to checking this. I appreciate the response though.