Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts only -no food

New Resident
    Hello, I'm looking for DAILY players who:
    • Gifts daily (PARTS ONLY! I don't need food please)
    • At least lvl 50+
    • Respond to requests

I gift daily but I don't tip and I don't expect you to tip me too. If you're fine with that please add me Melonyy
    Also, very important! please post on my wall in bakery story telling me that you're from the forum if you don't I will not accept your FR so please remember to post on my wall and let me know. Thank you

Add TeeEDDD

New Resident
    Add me plz

need 3-4 star acive neighbours who gift parts only

my id is YlizaMo

Add me ...play everyday
    Chaosophia

Chaosophia

Add that name!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !

I am a daily player that tip and answer request everyday, and tip on week day. I am looking for active neighbor that gift and answer request too, I don't mind if you don't tip me. I only gift parts.

If you are the same kind of player, add me please : Sabriiinax4

I play Bakery Story and Restaurant Story (Same ID).

THANK YOU

bluevalentine_

add me please

My ID : shiningtoday

Gift everyday and tip only to 3 stars and people who tip back.
    Prefer parts for gift (:

Hi there, its cookie monster. I am starting all over again from scratch (after reaching level 99 I got bored lol). So have decided to open another account. Although I am only level 6, I am looking for players who are level 80 and above ONLY. Sorry but I am being strict on this as I don't want to add newbies only to find they have quit halfway through the game.

As my cookie monster account neighbours know, I gift basic parts daily and always gift new part during updates/goals. I also action all materials requests on a daily basis. Please do not invite me if you need tipping. As I don't tip (due to family and work commitments). So I would love neighbours for my new account who have the same/similar playing style... i.e are non tippers who gift parts only and action requests on a daily basis.

*** Currently NOT accepting any more neighbours as I now have enough. Thank you. ***
    Last edited by littleninja88; 12-10-15 at 09:38 AM. Reason: As I now have 30 great nbrs!

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast