Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts only -no food

New Resident
    ikanne92

Farm Supplier
    lonerlexie

ID: CrazyChrysalis
    I will accept any neighbor requests, if you gift me I will gift you back. Please try to send parts only, but you don't have to

Hi! My Storm8 ID is Minimego.
    I am looking for active daily neighbors that level 50 or above who respond to request, and gift parts only daily. I do gift new parts or oven element daily and respond to requests. Food gifter or non active neighbor will be remove. I tip when I have time.
    Please add me if you play the same! Thank you very much!
    Last edited by minimego; 01-31-17 at 10:55 PM.

New Resident
    id : muqpical

thanks!

New Resident
    Hello, Storm ID: razzleberrytart.
    Daily/weekly player looking for level 50+. Please add if you're a weekly player. Daily tips and gift of parts.

I need new neighbors who reply to parts requests. I'm a level 99 player, been playing for 5+ years and lately it's been taking me 2 days to build each appliance b/c my neighbors aren't sending the parts. Which is ridiculous, but largely because most of my neighbors were added years ago and have long since abandoned the game.

I ALWAYS respond to parts requests as quickly as I can - I play several times a day.

I DON'T TIP (except maybe once in a blue moon). I don't have time, sorry. I don't care about receiving tips, either. I just want my parts & goal requests fulfilled quickly.

I DO GIFT daily, and I want neighbors who gift USEFUL parts as well - I usually gift oven elements since every appliance lately needs several of them. Honestly, I'd rather get food gifted than random useless parts.

ID: missbeccalou

Add me: mrsjasperhale
    I gift almost daily

New Resident
    Plz add me 01281019 *all numbers
    I'm lever 99 player. I don't care about tips.
    Cheers

New Resident
    sthefrob

Add me !!