Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts only -no food

Farm Supplier
    need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Level 99 player looking for neighborhoods who send parts and not food. Tipping not required sometimes I tip if I have free time. ID: mrngh22

I'm also in need of parts only.... I will gift back parts but not always time to tip... ID: lovereed

Rhino Keeper
    Id: bluewhale89
    I send parts daily, mainly oven elements & parts for the goals or updates. I don't tip frequently, only when I have time to tip back, so I don't care if you don't do this.

Thanks
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

New Resident
    ID: S820 Games: Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion

I'm active, play everyday, gift parts and goal parts,or in fashion - contrast pumps, send requests, don't tip though because I don't have time. I'm looking for active neighbours, star rating, level, tipping doesn't matter all I ask is that you only gift parts or goal parts and send my requests daily. I will do the same. No need to tip but don't expect me to either. I will send requests as soon as I receive them. If away or inactive for a few days, please let me know on my wall.

Please don't add me if you send food I will delete you if you send food. No food gifters please. please don't waste my time or yours.

If you like the sound of this please add S820

Thanks so much. No time wasters please. Same ID for restaurant and fashion if interested.

Add me >>> Unecerise_ledessert. I only gift parts and only wanted to receive parts. I Repond to requests at all times. If this is like you add me
    Bakery Story (lvl 99); Restaurant Story (lvl 99)

Please add CruiserBob. I don't really need daily gifts or tips, neighbors that accept my requests are good enough for me. I will mostly be gifting basic parts and the newer parts needed for current goals. Thanks!

New Resident
    I don't tip, but I accept request and gift parts. sixy001 and prettypeach001

New Resident
    Feel free to add me: 01281019
    I don't care about tip. ^,~

Fashion Designer
    Rarely visit, gift daily, no food ever in or out please, answer all requests kat8rose