Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts only -no food

Farm Supplier

Only add me if you send parts!

No food allowed! You will be instantly deleted if you send me food. Having a real problem with people sending food when I know they have added me from the forum, and I always clearly state parts only! I'm a level 99 player and do not require tips. Only that when you gift, you gift relevant parts that we are currently in need of for current ovens. Please don't send dragon scales or some other random part that we needed like 5 years ago.

If the above is acceptable to you, then please add Lambysheep

Thanks!

add me ID: bnjohnson6

Add me: thechocolatebird

Please add me! Mykiddsrock

Add me! ivanbraginski999
    It would be nice if you can make me build ovens more faster!

Hey guys, looking for new neighbors! I'm not worried about your level or tipping habits, but I definitely ask that you only gift parts. I send out parts every day, and try my best to double up if I get requests early enough. I tip pretty frequently too, but I can't make any guarantees, and won't always post on your wall if I do stop by. If you're cool with that, add me: muchomochi

New Resident
    I gift parts everyday, read walls (mine and neighbours) and accept all requests, but don't tip.

If that is the same or is similar to your playing style, please add me: Strawberry370
    Accepting neighbours who gift parts daily, reads walls and answers requests quickly. I don't tip, so I don't expect tips.

New Resident
    Add me Aaax77

add me please lovelucy85

Active player. Add me please. ID-----> Danny_Dx98

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast