Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Parts only -no food

3-4 star neighbors!!! ( I DONT ACCEPT 0-2 HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND) (tips/gift almost daily, (you dont have to leave a post on wall)

please have your GIFT preference on your wall or write it on my wall!! (i can not stress this enough it is highly aggravating when neighbors dont let me know what gift they want and then complain when i send them random gifts, please lets avoid this from the start and make it easier on the both of us) : D

Im also looking for neighbors who do goals! plus actively respond to all request sent out!! (I will do the same)
    if thats you add me
    ID antihunnie

Add me alentejo for goal parts.I don?t tip every day.But accept parts request.

Hi there! I'm a 4 star active player

My play style:
    1) Will send the same gift as request.
    2) Gift to those who post their gift preference on my/their wall.
    3) Mass gift goal parts(during goal)/basic parts to the rest.
    4) Tip and post everyday.

Basically if you are my neighbor you will receive the gift you need everyday for sure!
    Because I check every request and every wall!

Looking for:
    1) Neighbor who knows how to gift goal parts.
    2) DO NOT GIFT FOOD!

Will remove:
    1) IF YOU GIFT ME FOOD!
    2) Table full for 3 days and not responding.

If you need more active player, here's my ID:iwantdeaduwu
    Last edited by iwantdeaduwu; 07-28-21 at 04:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    kat8rose

I do all goals and gift goal. parts. When goal parts are no longer needed, I gift basic parts. No food ever in or out as gifts.

Tipping optional please answer request as I answer every single request.

Thanks! K♡

ID-MomoCakez

Long post. I need to be very clear what I expect and what you get in return. Mention experience to let you all know as a low level newb I fully comprehend why a lot have rules about adding.

What I need is like a business partnership. reason just so I get PARTS. Cute comments are nice and appreciated, but as a Newbie(lvl 13?) I realize the importance of giving thought to gifts with my first build. Time saver and speed up whole process of building.

1.Don?t want food. Cook them myself.
    2. Want Parts and Basic Parts. Fuse, Screw, Paint, Knob, Metal Sheet, Gear send those automatically. Only those. **
    3. Don?t even care if you don?t tip and or write on wall. I myself sometimes not in the mood to post on wall with trivial things.
    4. Only way I will delete is if you send me food, or don?t send me parts and or what I listed and or requested.
    5. Won?t take it personally you add then realize don?t like my rules and prefer to pick gifts yourself. I?ll just delete auto but no I?ll feelings. I might still visit to tip should are paths meet.

** For newbs, sounds harsh or picky but saw the light why some only add if you comply with a certain gifting style. At first thought **** guys serious it?s only a casual game and you?re picky for nothing.

From experience no you?re not. Certain neighbors randomly add and don?t give thought about gifts. They ignore what you ask for it grant request but when they gift on their own choice give you get stuff don?t need like obscure part for oven not your style.

Time saver for all future builds. I think I?m nice to all my neighbors and they are as well. But I find myself feeling recently resentful. I get random food or random obscure part and some by high level who should know better. Want to be nice a neighbor ? Help by saving time and send all around useful builds for all. I even posted to their wall and mine parts. But still get food. Disappointing and TBH annoying. Also annoying having to repost on their wall and mine and yet ask me what I need.

Been telling you what I need.Read my post to your wall and mine.

Still a newb but I will try my best to help with goals if you need raffle, baker sent request me.

Also correct my Arse if I?m not helping you with goals correctly. As I don?t have much in that department. I did try but with help from you and parts a great improvement in future.

I?m only level 13 but I understand why the preference and in return I expect the same.

You want parts and or certain parts? I want parts and or certain parts.

Don?t want someone that asks what you want and instead just grant your request and auto give you parts. I can and will do that.

What I need someone I can RELY on to help me build when needed.

Doing this prevents disappointment and resentment. Because currently how I feel about my neighbors.

I don?t want to confront since some really are nice as a person. I just passive aggressive slowly won?t be social with them and maybe later delete. Also have two bakeries both fairly new. Other slightly higher level. Other one is private the ones with nice neighbor but with gifts.. disappointments.

Try to be patient and nip in the bud but some ppl don?t get hints or straight forward tell them ignore it.

Some I feel are high level and acquired all they need they seem to forget getting the correct and useful parts are important, how hard and long a process it can be for some also if you don?t have gems to spend. Especially when you keep a neighbor list less than 10 like me.

Feel like a beggar and or a demanding beech every time I have to say what I want or ask. Part of game play, but some ppl not considerate.

I shouldn?t feel like that. But really if you understand game play when people request and ask for certain part be generous.

99 percent they are all nice and grant request but I sense in the back of their mind I?m aggressive and demanding because they forget what it?s like starting out. For newb like me before ,ignorance from no experience enough.

Some excuseable they are a newb, but high level?I try to correct them by saying what I want and posted new rules. Got ignored.

I also got request to add. I added but after I did got ignored. Made sure not from no activity. But saw current activity on their wall they gifted others but not me, when they were the one to solicit adding! Hell no. Wrote on wall and said exactly what I felt and deleted.

Felt some guilt but it was deserved you were the one to ask to be added NOT me by that it?s an unwritten rule gift and tip me otherwise delete me.

Sure comes off too demanding, harsh and a beeech but it?s game play. Want that new appliance need parts to build! With me, request all you want I?ll comply. Give you parts.

IDC if you correct me if I?ve done wrong in reference to game play. As a newb want to learn.

Parts only, no food, tipping appreciated but optional, no need to post on my wall.

IDC if you don?t greet with greetings and type things like, full, x6. Xmas and Thanksgiving would be nice but if you don?t have time or don?t care to, not a problem as long as we send each other parts and grant each other?s request you?re good with me.

Time I have errands but I will check everyday to see request or read wall to see what else you need. I will notify you if for any reason won?t in because of real life related reasons.

It?s a partnership, a contract to help each other out. Not really a social person. This way is the way. Makes things go quickly and smoother.

I have never requested anyone prior to this. This forum first time anyone see my ID.

All I added they are the ones who asked. Because I?m an introvert and sometimes just want to play and design.

I don?t want to feel some guilt I?m on playing and you see me play yet don?t interact with you.

With this there?s understanding and no other expectations outside gifting and goals.

Striving for same thing parts.

No hurt or disappointment I didn?t get what I want. I?m trying to relax and have fun. Without my new rules about a partnership get the opposite effect, tension, guilt and resentment.

Parts of what I typed literally reminiscent like a contract by a ****** and their ?customer?. Allow me to lmao off..lllol haha.That?s just too funny to not mention.

In all seriousness it?s a partnership. Parts for parts. Gifts for gifts. If you?re after the same way of my new rules about and gifting add me.

ID - MomoCakez

New Resident
    Please no food! Im on daily!

ID: KatFaith

Rhino Keeper
    looking for active NBRS who are goal players 🎁 gift parts ONLY and hold gifts day of new goal. I?m a silent tipper sprinklessweettreats and marianasbakery1o1

New Resident
    Hello! I'm looking for neighbors that gift basic parts daily and respond to requests. Tipping doesn't have to be daily, only 3-4 times a week. I'm not a goal player, so I always want basic parts only. I always respond to requests and tip/gift parts everyday. If you want a specific part, please write it on my wall so I know. Feel free to add my ID: Charlie13 and write on my wall that you're from the forums

add me: kwongjason for 5days parts or basic parts

Lilliepuff