Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts only -no food

Add SWEETPEA6645 N PARIS66 i only send parts NO FOOD
    I will remove you if you don't return requests and pls send up to date parts if I see your bakery with spoiled food i will remove you too be sure you're active daily or I'll delete you.

I also play RS too
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Host(ess)
    I'm a 3 star daily player. I tip & gift everyday. If you play daily, have 3-4 stars, and can tip several times a week(because I know daily is a lot to ask for!), then I'd LOVE to add you.
    I know I have some tough req but I'm in need of neighbors who are as active as I am~! If you choose to add me, I usually become less of a neighbor you only talk to for tipping reasons, but as more of a friend. I love to get to know my neighbors along with the daily tipping.

I usually gift random parts(seasonal ones for season machines, or basic parts i.e gear, knob, etc)

ID: thestylestar

sweetpea6645 paris66 ms6645
    these are my 3 accts and i need neighbors that actually answer requests i check on ppl so if I see you're inactive, door closed or spoiled food I'll delete you.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Looking for low maintenance players who don't care about tipping and will gift PARTS ONLY. If you add me from the forums and send food I will immediately remove you. HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS ONLY. Lower level players will be declined. ID is satindoll78. I also play Restaurant Story and Fashion Story. Thanks and Happy Cooking! 😃

New Resident
    Senih3

New Resident
    Add ksj18 for restaurant story, bakery story, fashion story pet story looking for only parts in all games. Will delete food senders.

Farm Supplier
    Add me: Kripzcafe

I will mass send sheets of metal, screws, wiring, springs, ect. no slackers:P

What I AM NOT LOOKING FOR:
    I do not intend to look for bakery story friends who will send me Food gifts (such as Cappuccino, Chocolate Cake, Brownies, etc.) If I see any food gifts, I will delete you off my neighbor's list immediately without notice! Secondly, I am not looking for bakery story friends who expect me to visit and tip your shop, or looking for friends with high star rating. This is not the particular type of gaming that I do.

What I am looking for:
    I am looking to add more Bakery Story friends who gift parts only. I do not mind if you don't gift me daily, as I understand that people have busy lives. If there is a particular part you need, please send me as per request.

My abilities:
    I am currently level 95. I do my best to gift parts as a daily, but please understand that there is a thing called I have a life outside of the gaming world, too, so I may sometimes miss out on the gifting part for a few days. I WILL NOT visit your bakery to tip, and I HAVE NO INTEREST in keeping a high star rating, so if this is what you're looking for, do not add me at all!

If you like what you're reading, feel free to add me. I only play Bakery Story.

my STORM ID: solareptus (PLEASE NOTE ALL LETTERS ARE LOWERCASE!)

Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    ID: Mythdefied I have no interest in food; I only want parts. I don't care about your star rating; I don't visit so I don't expect anyone to visit me. I'm max level and I'm looking for higher level players who are active. Please invite me if this sounds good to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Please help.... I need parts asap..... ID: Marii73 thank you

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast