Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1.2.3 Update - New Icon

Fashion Designer
    It's better but I never would have downloaded it with this icon. Like the castle, this not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    Thank you!! The new icon is better.. But not the best..

Do you kindly tell us the decision about why preserve the alicorn in there?

Do you have list of bug which already fixed?
    Previously, the app always crash when I open it.
    I must store almost all decorations and unused buildings in order to play.
    Previously my RP above 6000, currently around 3000...
    I added a list of fixes that went out with this update in Kooky Panda's first post. Looks like you're on an older device and that's why you are experiencing these crashes. In addition to storing some of your items, you can also force close all other apps running in the background of your device to improve your game performance.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Thanks for listening to our pleads to change the icon - much better I just updated and noticed I got an extra 100 energy. THANK YOU!!!
    The 100 energy is that a one off for one person as I haven't received it! Regarding the icon, well done for the change, very impressed you changed it, didn't think you would.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    [*]Midsummer Pyre Event icon showing up at bottom right instead of upper right side of game for some players[/LIST]
    Can I confirm the intention was to have everyone see the Pyre Festival logo with Sunstone figure at the bottom for everyone? Well I've always had the logo at the bottom right until this morning it's now upper right?!?

Rhino Keeper
    The icon is better,thank you.
    Still miss the original Castle icon though.

Fashion Designer
    The new icon is better, less childish/girliegirlie,

however:

I liked the old icon far out (and I mean FAR OUT)!

This icon still doesn't represent the game in my opinion. Why not the castle in front and the unicorn in the back?
    And why a white unicorn, an animal from long, very long ago: lots of players don't have it and will not get it (or will we...?!)?
    Why not an animal from the storyline, for instance Sir P. as lots of players have suggested? (this makes me wonder even more what's the strategy behind these icons, I can't help thinking -even more now- it's for competition with other apps/developers...).

If I were an outsider and stumbled across this icon it would not draw my attention, in fact it would (still, just like the previous one) repel me, I would never have uploaded and played it...

NB. Despite my feelings I do appreciate our dislikes have been noticed and led to the changing of the icon! I hope this will continue in future!
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Can I confirm the intention was to have everyone see the Pyre Festival logo with Sunstone figure at the bottom for everyone? Well I've always had the logo at the bottom right until this morning it's now upper right?!?
    I've just read this completely differently to when I did this morning. Think all is good.

Fashion Designer
    Hoping to get a blue unicorn! I think the icon is more then okay, it is nice!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I added a list of fixes that went out with this update in Kooky Panda's first post. Looks like you're on an older device and that's why you are experiencing these crashes. In addition to storing some of your items, you can also force close all other apps running in the background of your device to improve your game performance.
    Confirmation:
    Yes, I am on older device..
    Force close all other apps does not help the situation. Store decoration, timed buildings and object do the trick..

BTW, after I update, my Pyre Tent drops brazier again.. Well.. Maybe just a mere coincidence..
    Because brazier dropfix is not on the fix list..

Rhino Keeper
    the new icon is a lot better, but i agree with ppl saying it doesnt represent the game very well. This new unicorn is nice but he doesnt have the same face as the ones in game .... and in any case i'd rather have a castle instead of a animal.

anyway, thanks to TL for listening to our feedbacks and shooing the pinkyness away

PS i also confirm i see the right % on the community stones

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast