Thread: Can't see iOS features on Android anymore (+ dragons disappeared)

Executive Chef

Can't see iOS features on Android anymore (+ dragons disappeared)

Today when I logged in using my Android, the items that I have acquired through iPhone are all gone. The buildings (that I can't even move on Android), the battle arena, mine, etc which are purely decorations on Android, are nowhere to be seen.

See, the buildings used to be at the back and my Avenging dragon used to sit there beside my Stone... now it's gone - also all the dragons (Lightning, Storm, etc.) that are iOS-exclusive that I have. I don't care about the disappearance of the buildings/ battle arena/ mine/ etc. that I can't use on Android anyway, but did you really have to take away the dragons that I earned? I spent a lot of gold during the tournament just to acquire the Avenging dragon. Now I don't have my iPhone anymore (and won't be using it to play anymore) so I can't check if everything that disappeared are still there, but I would like to see my dragons back please.

Also along with the disappearance of these items, my app keeps crashing whenever I click the evolution temple, and the tiny dragon image (that supposed to zoom in and center on that specific dragon) on a regular habitat that houses my other iOS-exclusive dragons like Lightning, etc. It only started happening when my things went missing.

FYI: I'm using DS Black Diamond version. Yes, I already did the basic troubleshooting - uninstall, reinstall, and restart my device. Still nada.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 08-20-14 at 12:57 PM.

We're taking a look at this!

Hi PepperWoo! This should be fixed now, please force-close your game and reopen. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I wasn't able to make it work with only force closing, so I tried reinstalling it again and it works now. Thanks Regina, that was fast!

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I wasn't able to make it work with only force closing, so I tried reinstalling it again and it works now. Thanks Regina, that was fast!
    Awesome! Glad things are working now