Thread: 2 bugs on my android phone

New Resident

2 bugs on my android phone

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device ) Galaxy S3 - ver4.4.2
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page) Farm Story 2 1.7.3.8g
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred

I've found 2 issues.
    1) when I try to quit the game and hit the "back" button on my phone it doesn't always work. I tried to visit a neighbor then quit, or come back and quit, I've tried everything. I don't know what causes this bug. I'd say half the time, I tried to get out of the game, I can't get the "quit" option.

2) when I open the game, sometimes my previous work isn't saved. It could be many things I did but the last job I finished isn't always there.
    For example, if I harvest, got milk, fed animals, planted 4 sugar canes, when I open the game next time, those 4 plots I planted sugar canes are empty.
    This happens whether I properly shut the game off by using "quit" option, or just close the game because I can't get the "quit" button as I described above.
    Same issue has happened in my Pet Shop Story.

Grand Emperor
    I'm also on a Samsung Galaxy S3, v4.4.2. I've seen issue 1 (back button doesn't always work) a lot also. Also about half the time, maybe slightly more.

I've seen my last actions lost only once or twice. I try to wait a bit for the actions to get to the server.

Sorry about this! Please note that the quit dialog will not appear when another window, such as the social menu, is open. Rather, the current window will close when the Back button is pressed. Additionally if your device is lagging or slow, it is possible that multiple presses are canceling out the quit dialog.

As for your progress not being saved. We recommend that you visit a Neighbor before quitting to force the game to save to our servers.

For both issues we recommend to make sure all background apps are closed to free up as many resources as possible, this is especially true for older devices where resources are limited. If you need further assistance, feel free to write into support@teamlava.com

I have seen that pipers tree house has a game. I expanded to the tree house days ago and mine doesn't do anything. Is this only for iOS users? I play on Android nexus7.

Farm Supplier
    I have issues with the back button not working on multiple devices.
    With the last update the behavior seems to have improved, but it's still to frequent that I'm unable to exit.

It one point of time, it seemed that if you 'complete' planting, collecting or so, all of a sudden the button functions again.
    But unfortunately that's not always an option of course.

Host(ess)
    Yeah the back button has been an issue since i downloaded the game.