Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't buy Gems?

Host(ess)

Can't buy Gems?

Hey - i'm very happy about fantasy forrest, my first online game ever! BUT after todays opdates I Can no longer buy Gems? I'm playing at Ipad 3 and its fully opdated, restarted and so one. What do I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	14982  

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like you are trying to buy a gem item.
    Go back to your island and click the plus sign that is next to your gem total.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    If I do that I get nothing at the screen. There is no picture of the different offers and no text. Just a white screen..

Host(ess)
    Like this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	14983  

Host(ess)
    I have been buying Gems almost every day, so I know how it works, but something gone wrong after the opdates today.. At my first picture you Can see that the price for Gems is 0,00? If I confirm, the game shut down...
    And if I try to buy from the bar in top of the picture nothing happens, as you Can se at my next picture..
    Its maybe a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by ciliemormor View Post
    I have been buying Gems almost every day, so I know how it works, but something gone wrong after the opdates today.. At my first picture you Can see that the price for Gems is 0,00? If I confirm, the game shut down...
    And if I try to buy from the bar in top of the picture nothing happens, as you Can se at my next picture..
    Its maybe a bug?

Could you please try signing out of your Apple ID, and sign back in to see if it will clear up this issue? Please let us know if this helps, thank you!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Could you please try signing out of your Apple ID, and sign back in to see if it will clear up this issue? Please let us know if this helps, thank you!
    Hello, Thank you for your response. Now I have done as you suggested, but unfortunately it helped not at all. If I delete the app and reinstall it, is all that I have earned and bought so deleted?

Hello, Thank you for your response. Now I have done as you suggested, but unfortunately it helped not at all. If I delete the app and reinstall it, is all that I have earned and bought so deleted?
    If you reinstall the app, your game info will still be there when you reinstall it again. Please let us know if this resolves the issue. Thank you!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 08-20-14 at 05:05 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    If you reinstall the app, your game info will still be there when you reinstall it again. Please let us know if this resolves the issue. Thank you!
    Now I have uninstalled the game and installed it again from the Appstore. All my animals, etc. came back as you had written, but the problem with buying Gems is still exactly the same. Of course I can play the game with great patience and no longer buy gems, but it's still a bit annoying that it does not work after yesterday's updates.

Host(ess)
    Now I have uninstalled the game and installed it again from the Appstore. All my animals, etc. came back as you had written, but the problem with buying Gems is still exactly the same. Of course I can play the game with great patience and no longer buy gems, but it's still a bit annoying that it does not work after yesterday's updates.
    Just for information

Today I talked with several Danish friends who play Fantasy Forest Story from their iPhones, and they all have exactly the same problem as me. They can't buy Gems since yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast