Thread: please help

Rhino Keeper

please help

Im a lil lost...
    I have all the collection of animals (40) theres no way now I can get the mine parts to expand!
    Theres only one other way to breed just to sell to get the bonus extra so I can enter mine!
    Has anyone have any other way or has anyone got any ideas????

Farm Supplier
    Yup, you have to keep breeding so that you can mine and expand. You can always try to replace duplicates that give less coins with new one that give more coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    Im a lil lost...
    I have all the collection of animals (40) theres no way now I can get the mine parts to expand!
    Theres only one other way to breed just to sell to get the bonus extra so I can enter mine!
    Has anyone have any other way or has anyone got any ideas????
    There IS another way, but I don't recommend it: the game will offer you the option of buying either explosives or runes if you don't have enough. Don't waste the gems. Breed just for the explosives and try to increase your earnings in the same process.

Breed Dark hybrids to replace any non-Dark duplicates who are common.

Also consider breeding extra Emerald Dragons for their earning power because you'll need nearly 1 million coins to expand and clear the 2 most recent plots that unlocked on the ice cliff. Each dragon will bring 7 explosives. The pandas you sell off while trying to breed the dragons will level you up if you haven't reached L30 yet.

To break up the monotony, you have Fantasy Forest Fridays! That's when you can aim for the honor of being the first to breed any new arrivals.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

You will just need to keep on breeding but there is something wrong with your game because nearly ever time you breed you should get a bomb and every time you win something on the mine you always get a special material that helps you expand. Hope this helps!
    SnowDrop's land