Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are the new pets SO EXPENSIVE!?!

Rhino Keeper
    I breed and display high payoff pets only, and if I collect once a day I get 125000. Pick and choose and get the ones you really want.

Farm Supplier
    I agree
    I have a pet with no partner since August. I have some money, but I don't want to spend it all one pet. It takes forever to get money. And are gems so hard to get. I don't want to pay for just a few gems. I can't finish some goals because they call for pets that need gems. I play FS and BS and they gems are easier to get.

Farm Supplier
    Every pet is so EXPENSIVE. How do they expext us to buy them without money. I am the money to buy one, but the mate or breed them. I want to buy the giraffe and the new one, but I can't.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    I breed and display high payoff pets only, and if I collect once a day I get 125000. Pick and choose and get the ones you really want.
    That's incredible! If I make 100,000 coins it blows out the same day on buying another pet or expansions so I rarely have no more than 100,000 at a time.

Wish I could accumulate millions like my other games.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes to all said above I have so many pets in storage it is not funny and all of the newer pets I can only get 1 because of the price I also only pull out the pets that yield the most $$ and even with these pets it still takes me 3 days to save up for 1 new pet

Executive Chef
    This game has become too expensive for me, all coin animals are around 500k-600k anymore instead of 5k-100k. This right there is the main reason I didn't drop a single dime on this game last BF/CM sale, whereas previous years I always bought gems for this game. It's just not worth it anymore, when you can't even get all coin pets.

Also it would be nice if we could collect all at once from all pets that we own, whether in storage or not, instead of all that excessive tapping that makes me not even want to open this game more than once a day. That way we still make some money to be able to buy new pets and decor, but actually display pets that we like to see in our shops, maybe even be able to change them out seasonly, instead of having to keep the same pets just to make some coins (and still not be able to afford updates!).
    Last edited by CuteTali; 12-04-14 at 12:59 AM.

Same here 2 already sent email, had shop on iPad got so big & expensive stopped playing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12