Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are the new pets SO EXPENSIVE!?!

Fashion Designer

Why are the new pets SO EXPENSIVE!?!

Until recently, pets cost no more than $200,000.

Now, we're getting two pets per week that cost more than $400,000 each. I can't even collect enough each week to get them mates, much less get offspring.

I'm at level 99. No more expansions, having to put pets into storage to buy the new ones - that are too expensive to complete.

This is getting very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    AMEN "Wending Wanderer"

I agree. It's just ridiculous. And like you WendingWanderer I am level 99 too. The new pets cost so much it's just boring to just do nothing but save. Expensive pets should be an exception not the norm!

Rhino Keeper
    Dito to the above

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. WHY can't we get some expansions?????

Perhaps try making the expansion question directly to support instead of forum. Maybe they would get the picture if enough people did that?

Executive Chef
    Agreed. Since the moment I had to put animals in storage in order to breed/buy new ones, I've lost interest in this game and stopped playing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Agreed. Since the moment I had to put animals in storage in order to breed/buy new ones, I've lost interest in this game and stopped playing at all.
    Same here. I have so many animals in storage. Always having to decide what to store and costs for new animals are high or require waiting for parts. I rarely check any more.

Executive Chef
    Can't afford to breed pets anymore. Even collecting several times a day I can't make enough money for all these new pets. Please fix this!!

I agree to all posts above.... why are we not getting a response?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast