Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Zeus Dragon 8-22-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Congratulations, sweetie you did much better than I did! I had soooo many mist fails, with a few mindvolt thrown in, and a social or ten!

Yay! I'm very happy for you!
    Ouch, ouch and ouch another ouch, but since did you have had bad luck and you had a lot of patience have. Congratulations to Zeus
    Last edited by Drachenia; 08-24-14 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Executive Chef
    I put Poseidon and Gold in the den and got 14 hours. Mist or Patchwork I guess.

Farm Supplier
    Since the air dragon is on the endless quest for shooting stars.. I have been using ares and water in my quest for Zeus. so far i have gotten 6 mist, 1 social, 1 night and now a rainbow dragon.....SIGH... I hope Zues makes an appearance soon... Or i may have to put this on the shelf with Dionysus...
    Id: rivalotka2

Forest name is K'Vale Vale

Favorite creature in FFS is Aurora Pegasus

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rivalotka2 View Post
    Since the air dragon is on the endless quest for shooting stars.. I have been using ares and water in my quest for Zeus. so far i have gotten 6 mist, 1 social, 1 night and now a rainbow dragon.....SIGH... I hope Zues makes an appearance soon... Or i may have to put this on the shelf with Dionysus...
    I use baby dragons to send out on quests. If you have room and can have a second Air hatch one and leave it at level one to send out on the quest while the world event is going on. It doesn't matter what level the dragons are for the quests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I put Poseidon and Gold in the den and got 14 hours. Mist or Patchwork I guess.
    It turned out to be Mist.

I put Poseidon and Air in the nest and got 14 hours again Still have 7 more hours to go.

Gold n posiedon = 7 hrs ☺
    Nope not that lucky, turned out to be olympus��

Executive Chef
    Give up and bought it to many social no fun !

Rhino Keeper
    I've gave up on this, hades & Dionysus. It kinda stops being fun after to many attempts, decided to give dapper another go after failing miserably 1st time round, got it 1st try, cheered me up

Fashion Designer
    I already give up this one and go back try for horizon , but still crazy fail, 2 titian before hope not any more, please TL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I use baby dragons to send out on quests. If you have room and can have a second Air hatch one and leave it at level one to send out on the quest while the world event is going on. It doesn't matter what level the dragons are for the quests.

Nope... Dont have room. Have 182 dragons with 8 in the stable and the new world event ones in storage along with 10 others... Im still clearing land..
    Id: rivalotka2

Forest name is K'Vale Vale

Favorite creature in FFS is Aurora Pegasus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast