Thread: Lost 16 stars. Ok... I lost 16 stars

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Lost 16 stars.

Ok... I lost 16 stars. I had finished evolving my Guardian Dragon, and I got 16 stars for the newest Event (Space Something) Then I hatched my soccer dragon. Fruitful pops up, and BAM!. Only 10 stars (I should have 26 stars). My Guardian Dragon is out of the evolution temple. Please help. It may not seem like much, but I am a Space freak, and I don't want to not complete a World Event again (Darn England Dragon).

EDIT. Just battled. I should have 28 stars, but only 12.

1) JeannesThinkin
    2) iPhone 4S
    3) iOS 7.1
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-19-14 at 05:53 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Shooting Stars aren't awarded for evolving Dragons. To see a full list of what actions award Shooting Stars, you can tap on the event icon and the little i button near the timer. You earn Shooting Stars from hatching Dragons, harvesting food, completing the special Outpost quest, winning Arena Battles, and from the Silver and Gold Rocketships. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Shooting Stars aren't awarded for evolving Dragons. To see a full list of what actions award Shooting Stars, you can tap on the event icon and the little i button near the timer. You earn Shooting Stars from hatching Dragons, harvesting food, completing the special Outpost quest, winning Arena Battles, and from the Silver and Gold Rocketships. I hope this clears up any confusion.
    Huh. The first thing I did when I got the World Event (Didn't know there was one until after my Guardian got out.) was to take my Guardian out. Then I saw the shooting star icon. I clicked it, and the bar was almost at the first prize the number also said 16. Then I proceeded to hatch the egg that was ready. That was when I had the Fruitful. I guess the bug isn't missing any stars, but counting the hours in the evolution temple then the computer realized it was wrong... And tried to clear it up :P Or maybe it was some freak accident. Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-20-14 at 12:03 AM.