Thread: Problem with Construction gifts

Unhappy Problem with Construction gifts

I have been receiving construction gifts, but they are not appearing anywhere. Under the gifts tab i can only see the bakery gifts. Also, I just bought a constructable fryer and have no build tab... where do I look? Help

The Honorable Panda
    When you buy and place the fryer then you should be able to click on the fryer and a screen will pull up showing how many constructible items you have and how many you need.
    You can request parts from Nbrs. (be care the button to complete with gems is really closed to the request from nbrs button)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am facing this problem too. when I click on the fryer and the screen showing still need some constuctible item, but at the my gift section, I can see that I have the part that my nbrs gifted, but I just cant use it? when I try to click the use gift, show "contrustible part, can't served"
    Pls advise how to use the parts under the my gifts section?

Grand Emperor
    The parts in My Gifts are the same parts seen in the cardboard box. If your cardboard box says you have 2 gears, then if you checked My Gifts you'll see that you have 2 gears. Then if you accept a gear as a gift, you'll see that both the cardboard box and My Gifts show you have 3 gears.

OIC! thanks

I have been receiving construction parts but cant use them why is that

The Honorable Panda
    [QUOTE=epicsampson;955994]I have been receiving construction parts but cant use them why is that[/QUOTE

To use these parts you will need to purchase a constructible appliance and place it first.

See this thread here for more information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request