Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 8/20/14

Whyyyy isnt this a regular update or at least a goal?!?
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    Whyyyy isnt this a regular update or at least a goal?!?
    I was thinking the samething!!! I love these items and really want them!!

Fashion Designer
    Wait, didn't we JUST have a box? What the heck is going on? I've been saving gems for ages, nothing worth using them for. I can't believe I'm going to ask for this but TL give us some good items for GEMS. This game gets so old with EVERYTHING in boxes and pretty much no chance of getting anything worth 24 gems.

Executive Chef
    Couldnt have come at a worse time when my stupid thumb hit the wrong button and 100 gems gone, by quick cook. Im super irritated now because id have used all my gems opening this box. I also wasted gems opening the pastel box 4 times, when I know very well that ive gotten nothing better than 4th placr items, out of a minimum of 15 tries.

When will I learn?! These items are delightful. We have been wishing for stuff like this forever.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you view these when they are posted/available? Will it only show up if you have enough gems to purchase it? The rolling pin station would be awesome but sounds like it would be an uncommon one to unlock right?

ETA I see now it's in the expansion tab (boxes) but not currently there.
    Last edited by ojapple96; 08-20-14 at 05:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    These are box items. It's not part of the goal since the goals we have now didn't expire yet. I don't open boxes because they don't guarantee you the item you want. It's a waste of gems.

Fashion Designer
    TL would have more buyers if they put these items outside the box, even if it was for a limited time. Since the majority of players want bakery related items but won't waste gems on a gamble by opening a box!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my gosh yes.

Guys....I might actually buy gems for the first time. This is HUGE! *squeal* I don't even care that it's a box, I only care that they finally listened and we get more actual bakery items!

Fashion Designer
    we asked for this stuff forever and now they give it, it doesnt match well with existing decor...

i think im gonna hold onto my gems and see what they bring out for black friday. wont be long now 14 more weeks.

I wish i could buy gems without using stupid google wallet stuff. Not a fan of creating another credit card. Why must they do this? argh.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast