Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 8/20/14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ChekiChan View Post
    I am very lucky (and very happy), got the baker's square on the 4th draw! In fact, this is my first time getting a 1st Prize from a box!! Got the cake fridge and rolling table as well
    You have to post a photo! Let's see how it looks in your place congrats!!!

Also when you and others say "4th draw" does that mean you bought 4 boxes? I've never bought one before so I'm not clear how they work. I see where they are but not what the process is.
    Last edited by ojapple96; 08-21-14 at 05:00 AM.

Don't know how to post a pic here, just try and see if this works...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	15008
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    You have to post a photo! Let's see how it looks in your place congrats!!!

Also when you and others say "4th draw" does that mean you bought 4 boxes? I've never bought one before so I'm not clear how they work. I see where they are but not what the process is.
    ojapple96: Please see my pic posted up in the last post. Yes, I bought 4 times before I got the 1st prize. In fact, it is just tough luck, I tried with another box previously and I got three 3rd prize which are all of the same item!! That's why I said I am lucky this time.
    Last edited by ChekiChan; 08-21-14 at 05:38 AM.
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah. I'd rather buy decor at 35 to 40 gems a piece rather than waste gems on a box only to get crappy stuff. But sometimes I lose control. Will wait for Black Friday too. It was quite a sale last year.

Rhino Keeper
    I opened the box twice and got the mixing bowls on the first try then the cake fridge on the second try

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for double posting

Farm Supplier
    I got the Pie Rack!
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Executive Chef
    I am very lucky (and very happy), got the baker's square on the 4th draw! In fact, this is my first time getting a 1st Prize from a box!! Got the cake fridge and rolling table as well
    Lucky u! Congrats, it looks great in ur bakery!
    I currently only play Bakery Story.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW! I'm so envious. ..I want the bakers square and I will try again tomorrow. I'm glad TL is moving away from the weird faces that it had be*** using (I thought they looked like elves)

Got the rolling table, pile of cookies and the cake boxes. Was hoping to get the pie rack and the cake fridge. No such luck! Though I do like most of the items in the box, just that some of the 4th prize items are not worth the price. The pile of cookies is one of them, it's so tiny! *stares*

Reminded me of why I don't like to gamble on boxes.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast