Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spruce Moose 8-19-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Well, since it's been released I have tried panda and skyger 4 times. Especially since I don't have an Auroroa Pegasus yet either. So of the 4 green-darks, 2 would be welcome.

What do I get?

4 friggen planthers. And counting.

Sigh.
    Heehee. I've bred 7 of them. But now it looks like Peamoth may be disrupting my Parade of Planthers.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Farm Supplier
    Woo hoo.. Finally got the spruce moose. Used skyger (10) and planther (6)!

Rhino Keeper
    So after trying and trying I finally got a spruce moose and the very next time when I WASN'T trying I got a second one. Go figure.

First one was with Twilight Troll and Solar Simeon. Second was with Eagle Beagle and Twilight Troll. This was my first breeding with Eagle Beagle so I feel extra lucky. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Triple congrats, Crr008! (on 2 moose AND an eagle beagle!) I have none of either yet. But I'm still trying! (as in, putting 4 elements in that could possibly result in one or the other or could be a miracle in that I would finally get a unicorn).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Triple congrats, Crr008! (on 2 moose AND an eagle beagle!) I have none of either yet. But I'm still trying! (as in, putting 4 elements in that could possibly result in one or the other or could be a miracle in that I would finally get a unicorn).
    Thanks! I'm thinking the Troll is going to be a good breeder.

Good luck on the unicorn. I've been very lucky this week for some reason. I hope that streak continues because I still lack tons of animals I want. No onyx ox, magmacore, Phoenix, dream bat, jackalope, rampage, green dragon, etc, etc! No complaints though. I'll take weeks like this anytime I can get them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123