Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 8-19-14

Executive Chef
    That's the first prize? Sadness.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    This one isn't that bad. I got the other second place prize, hippie trio.
    Do u have a pic?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    This one isn't that bad. I got the other second place prize, hippie trio.
    I like this one ok too, and I think the hippie Trio is the BEST item I this box by a million miles. If it had been an LTO this week for 30 to 40 ish gems I might even have gotten it. But I won't play a box with horrible 3rd and 4th prizes for a slim chance at it. The Disco Dancing/Saturday Night fever display is cute too, but again, not worth trying this box for me. Well, the only box I've ever tried was the Lavender one.

I am not loving the outfit either, though I DO like the tie-dyed bag for some color. Other than that, this update has nothing for me either. Ah well, maybe next week.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Do u have a pic?

This pic is from Love Pinks blog, linked earlier in the thread, shows the hippie trio (which is really great IMO! Too bad it is about the only good thing in a not so great box)

https://fashionstorylovepink.wordpres...-hippie-crate/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post

This pic is from Love Pinks blog, linked earlier in the thread, shows the hippie trio (which is really great IMO! Too bad it is about the only good thing in a not so great box)

https://fashionstorylovepink.wordpres...-hippie-crate/
    Thank you very much. And yes the trio is definitely the best item. Really dont fancy trying again tho to end up with ridiculous lamp or peace fingers!

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I like the two 2nd prizes better than 1st prize. Bummer have to wait a week now for an update ��

Fashion Designer
    So I guess the 50s theme is dead. Too bad it was a great. It looks like the second place prizes are the only good items in the box. I wish the mannequin had a beautiful afro, but once again it's a blonde. The catalog doesn't strike me as very seventies, but I like the necklace and maybe the moccasins. This week's update is kinda lame, but I hope TL redeems themselves next week.

Executive Chef
    Wow, I like the trio display! It's simple but interesting. The other second place prize is good too. Too bad it's not worth the gems to get them. :/
    I currently only play Bakery Story.

Executive Chef
    Totally skipped over a classy, feminine, chic, Mod, Baby Boomer 1960s theme The 70s theme doesn't really appeal to me and I am super dissapointed!

The box has okay items but the lower place prizes are definitely not worth 24 gems. Hippie Trio, the Disco Display and Peace and Love are the only things that strike me.

Now the catalog... Where are the glamorous Paisley dresses? The groovy wooden clogs? The stylish head wraps? The ultra cute flower crowns? I am dissapointed by it all. Fringe is fine, the dye is fine but to use the peace sign again? We already have the Peace Tank from Keep It Casual and the Harmony Necklace from Southern Belle.

Also, what about hairstyles???? No cute braids? Boho waterfall hair? Messy pushed-over-to-one-side hair? Pig tails? The low ponytail? *sighs*

New Resident
    It's john Travolta he still looks good xx

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast