Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event! Dragons In Space 8-19-14

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Please help tl!!!

PLEASE increase the habitat maximum from 99 to 100 so we Level 150 players can put the Space habitat on our islands. I'm at 1,968 shooting stars. All dragons and habitat stuck in Storage!
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 08-25-14 at 01:12 PM. Reason: just adding another sentence to my post

Rhino Keeper
    Required at End 250,000,000
    Current total 96,382,498
    Ave per hour Since start 643,336
    Ave ph x hours remaining 119,778,494
    Forecast at this rate 216,160,992
    Hours since last check 41.68
    Added since last check 25,207,271
    Ave per hour since last check 604,733
    Forecast at "Current" rate 208,973,631
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    PLEASE increase the habitat maximum from 99 to 100 so we Level 150 players can put the Space habitat on our islands. I'm at 1,968 shooting stars. All dragons and habitat stuck in Storage!
    Agreed.

MORE HABITATS

Executive Chef
    I've worked my way up to 1,594. Fortuneatley I can check pretty often during the day to collect food and hatch the Air and Water dragons in the spare nests and collect from the quest and rocketship. This is tough not spending gold on speed breeding to rack up the shooting stars.

Host(ess)
    Best of luck to everyone in this event �� nearly have my 2nd dragon ��

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    This is going to be our Final community prize dragon it's soooo ewwww
    Eww, I hope we don't get it, that dragon is too ugly!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Good Lord! I only have 150!

You guys need to slow down.. So I can catch up
    I'm feeling super bad-I only started when there were 11 days to go (about) and I still am on 382 shooting stars!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    Required at End 250,000,000
    Current total 96,382,498
    Ave per hour Since start 643,336
    Ave ph x hours remaining 119,778,494
    Forecast at this rate 216,160,992
    Hours since last check 41.68
    Added since last check 25,207,271
    Ave per hour since last check 604,733
    Forecast at "Current" rate 208,973,631
    Not looking so good....
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    It's hard to put a lot of effort into DS right now... I'm not even sure they are going to keep adding habitats. I still have Dragons in storage, have one Olympus type on nest, and no spaces in any habitats except rainbow. I can't place Space Habitat, can't hatch Space Dragons... I don't really feel like I get to fully participate and enjoy the events when it goes straight to storage. I'm really tired of this happening every event. We need a long term fix.
    My suggestion is to allow unlimited storage of Habitats and Dragons, and increase the amount and types of decorations we can purchase. This would allow us all to personalize the decor of our islands, we could all participate in events, and with less Dragons out & more non-animated decor, the problems with overload and shutting down would be less.
    If you have a suggestion on how to make a long term solution to these problems, please suggest it on one of the threads (Habitats thread, Need more land thread, or the animation overload thread - aka- my phone keeps shutting down when I visit large islands). I don't know if there is a specific thread for people who want more room to decorate, but all of the other threads have posts from players who want that, too.
    I love the game, and I just want to be able to play like everyone else.
    Good Luck All in the event.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I'm feeling super bad-I only started when there were 11 days to go (about) and I still am on 382 shooting stars!
    Don't feel bad. If you keep going, and get to 600 points, you will get community prizes like Stardust Dragon, Telescope, through maybe not Space Dragon. If you gocan get about 186 points per day you might to get to 1700, get Supernova Dragon and space habitat (900). Those are nice prizes.

Do you keep your farms going all the time? Do you keep eggs incubating in every nest? If you don't have egg ready, buy water or air dragon in the market. Do you keep sending air dragon on quest and harvest silver rocket every 4 hours (or whenever you can). Do you win battles in arena? Or maybe you just happened to have a full life and less time for games. That does not sound so bad either. Good luck to you and everyone playing.

I just got my Supernova Dragon. I should be getting Shooting Star Dragon on Friday night. I will continue playing for community's prize sake. I am going as fast as I can without using gold to speed things up, which I don't plan to do.
    Last edited by clarity625; 08-26-14 at 10:15 AM.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast