Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amnesty!

Executive Chef

Amnesty!

This was mentioned on another thread in the discussions section, but it's such a good idea I thought it deserved it's own thread.

TL should offer a week of amnesty on unbuilt buildings/unfulfilled quests. Open up things like the glimmerbat, kingdom inn, etc., so people can have a chance to finish those and catch up without having to use gems to finish. You could even make it an annual event!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    This was mentioned on another thread in the discussions section, but it's such a good idea I thought it deserved it's own thread.

TL should offer a week of amnesty on unbuilt buildings/unfulfilled quests. Open up things like the glimmerbat, kingdom inn, etc., so people can have a chance to finish those and catch up without having to use gems to finish. You could even make it an annual event!
    This suggestion is brilliant!!!
    *2 thumbs up*
    +1 (if there is a vote, even I think I do not need this event, I only curious about how the story end) :P
    Last edited by iAyun; 08-19-14 at 10:01 AM. Reason: add more

Executive Chef
    Amnesty! Thank you, that was the word I was searching for!! I couldn't remember that word for anything when I was writing, but that was the word I originally thought of when I had the idea. A day of Amnesty! (Or weekend) Thanks for helping me remember, and for starting a thread Queenzod! I have no idea how to do that yet.
    Lets help clean up our 'doms and get rid of all those abandoned building projects. Lets give those players one more chance to finish those fabulous buildings and have the satisfaction of the completed project.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Annie, for the brilliant idea!

Oh, and it's easy to start a new thread. (Almost too easy, lol). Near the top of the page there's an orange button that says "post new thread" punch that.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have any incomplete buildings, but I see them all the time and it makes me sad. I think an annual Amnesty week (or 10 days) would be brilliant!!! The best special event of all.

Rhino Keeper
    This is an excellent idea! I really hope TL takes this into consideration!

Executive Chef
    Absolutely fantastic idea both Jim23Cash and Queenzod!
    I do not have any unfinished buildings, but like everyone said here, it is sad to see neighbors and other players with those unfinished buildings.
    Hopefully TL will consider this Amnesty, and give their players the chance to take care of unfinished business

Fashion Designer
    Nothing says run-down-kingdom like unfinished buildings. Fantastic idea to get players energized. 1 Week though is a bit slim, 2 weeks would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Nothing says run-down-kingdom like unfinished buildings. Fantastic idea to get players energized. 1 Week though is a bit slim, 2 weeks would be better.
    I like it! Please do! I want to finish my batcave!

Executive Chef
    I hope someone from TL will weigh in here... I don't want this to be forgotten. I don't personally have unfinished projects, but many neighbors do. I think it would make a lot of players happy if they could finish up a project that is "unlovely" in it's incomplete stages. Please TL, give them the chance to finish up those projects, so they aren't like an open wound. Let them heal! It must be unpleasant to see something like that every time you visit your 'Dom.
    AMNESTY !! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast