Thread: Fuul version for Android

New Resident

Thumbs down Fuul version for Android

Hello. I play the game for 2 years. All this time, the full version of the game is not available for devices on Android (I play on Samsung galaxy S3, galaxy grand and galaxy tab2). Moreover, I make payments in the game :mad:. Tell me when you plan to make a full game on Android. I have 101 level. Now the game always reloaded when I send or receive gifts when sending requests and when I visit friends. Error reports I send always. When you fix all the problems. The game loses interest when it has a problem and when there is no full version:confused::mad:

The Honorable Panda
    Right now there are some IOS only features.
    TL is working on bringing some of these features to android.
    For further questions on android parity please file a forum dispute thread and discuss with a community manager.

To be honest, if you are experiencing crashing issues right now, you will have even more issues if more features are added to the game.

To report error messages, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your android devices for compatibility with the games.

(You can try moving the game to your SD card to free up some space ).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenya79 View Post
    Hello. I play the game for 2 years. All this time, the full version of the game is not available for devices on Android (I play on Samsung galaxy S3, galaxy grand and galaxy tab2). Moreover, I make payments in the game . Tell me when you plan to make a full game on Android. I have 101 level. Now the game always reloaded when I send or receive gifts when sending requests and when I visit friends. Error reports I send always. When you fix all the problems. The game loses interest when it has a problem and when there is no full version
    Can you please send a ticket to support@teamlava.com with details of the reloading issue you're experiencing and send me a PM with the ticket number?