Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Luau Festival Event 8-21-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I am mostly getting just coins. I would even be happy to get a saw or a pick axe. The drops have declined since this latest update.i keep looking when the pave returns and nada.
    Trust me I feel your pain!I've gotten almost nothing out of like 50 or maybe more orders and got absolutely squat! The few saws don't really make me feel better lol. They know we are having so much trouble and I wish someone would actually address it! It's too stressful trying to stalk the news and find people selling the things we need (shears and things not stuff for orders). I have posted like 7 times just today!

New Resident
    I just startend my last curry to recieve the dog, allready have the cat.
    I have to say, it took a lot of deliveries, but I was lucky to finish the goals before these last two when we still got a shear with every delivery.

From now on I promise I Will Sell every shear I get

Good luck every one

Id: nasvilla1

New Resident
    I collected 13 coconuts and my silo now says I only have 2. Where are they going?

Quote Originally Posted by tdwoody View Post
    I collected 13 coconuts and my silo now says I only have 2. Where are they going?
    Sorry, I've been sneaking into your silo and stealing them since I've been getting no shears whatsoever...

Executive Chef
    Finally finished the leis! Found a couple of shears in a nbr's store. Then the next goal popped up for...more leis and grass skirts that need more plumerias! Almost started crying. I actually liked the bday event and the Easter egg hunt. This one is no fun and sucks. Which is terrible considering it's a Hawaiian theme and nothing with a Hawaiian theme should ever suck...ever...never.

Quote Originally Posted by TrixiDeCat View Post
    I started the Luau Festival event the day it started and became totally frustrated by day three. I did manage to make four leis and collect half a dozen coconuts and realized I had collected enough deeds (without buying one gem!) to expand to the water garden. So I decided to give up on this event and refocus my attention. So I sold my few leis, coconuts and shears in the newspaper.
    I kid you not?no sooner did I do that and one out of four deliveries dropped shears. Yesterday I sold 26 shears and this morning another 15. I?ve continued to send deliveries because I am so-o-o close to reaching Level 50 and will do so until I reach this goal.
    I currently have 26 shears and one coconut. I wish I could just quietly transfer them to those of you who so desperately want them but I have found that attempting to pull off a ?secret sale? fails most of the time. So, I?ll keep selling them as I receive them!
    That's so nice of you, would you mind adding me as a neighbor : Tricesymone. TIA

Farm Supplier
    Just got the dog this morning (already have the kitty). I was a little lucky in finding my neighbor selling 20 or so shears, but like majority of the posters the drop rate was not good for me. I have a full time job & only able to play in the evening.

Please don't give up. 9 more days left & as more people finishing the event more shears will appear in the market. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Dude, I sent out 40+ deliveries this morning and received no shears all are ridiculous items... 3 paint I always needed them, but I received 7 of them yesterday and they are just taking up my space plus >30pick ax... What's that? A joke?

Executive Chef
    My last two leis are crafting in the studio now, yay! I was extremely fortunate to have an amazing neighbor who sold 43 shears worth of crafted items so I never had to make any coconut pies or grass skirts. Also found about 19 shears in the newspaper, plus leis from stormie, so I actually only had to wait for 70 shears to drop. So even though I got trapped by the gifting goal and didn't get in on the shears every delivery, I was incredibly lucky not to need that many shears in the end. Got about 15 shears a day from the plane--not sure how much I spent buying stuff, but cumulatively I lost about 8000 coins net in five days. Going back to my normal gameplay now so deliveries will be much slower, but any more shears I get in the future will go into my shop.

Farm Supplier
    It has been a very slow day for shears on my farm. I got lucky and found a whopping 3 coconuts in the newsstand though.
    Farm Story: ID-raiinu, farm name: Blue Barn