Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Luau Festival Event 8-21-14 (IOS)

New Resident
    I sold 12 shears today. Everyday people manage to finish the goals and will out up de shears for sale to.
    It is possible to end these goals, will become better every day.

Good luck all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    i just have to say that I now have my kitty and dog but I wouldn't have gotten that without the aide of a neighbor. I mean I don't think it would have been possible with the awful drop rate! Good luck to everyone and I am so grateful for my neighbors!
    Awesome! Congrats!! 👍

Host(ess)
    I have added you to my neighbor list. There are not a lot of directions so past posts have really helped me. I am still learning. Thank you for your response.

Rhino Keeper
    I was one of those players that had to wait an extra day to start due to being a good neighbor and gifting my neighbors regularly. I just started planting trees when the shear drop rate stopped. I thought it was going to be impossible too. I did manage to buy 10 leis in the store before I even got to that part of the challenge so I had to hold onto them for days. Last night I managed to get the dog and was lucky enough to find 10 shears in the store. I think I'm 4 grass skirts away from the cat now. I have done enough deliveries to go from level 42 to 43 since the event started and well on my way to 44. I have managed to keep my coins at an even level....I manage to sell just as much as I buy in the store.
    But like everyone keeps saying.....as more people finish there will be more shears and items to complete tasks up for sale. I'm just keeping the pets in storage for now even though I only have 3 pets at the moment. I just don't like crafting pet feed and having to look after them all the time. I don't see how people with maxed out pets even manage to keep them all fed. Seems like a full time job right there.

Rhino Keeper
    Some people are done with the event, while others are struggling to find shears anywhere. I am struggling. Not one shear today with deliveries or in the newspaper. This is not fun or fair.

Fashion Designer
    I am still plugging away, with very slow progress on my first FS2 event. I hope to get at least one pet... I scour the newspaper and my neighbor's stores, but not much luck so far.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Yeah! Congrats!!
    Thank you! I am not usually so lucky.... Glad I can help others out. I am selling my shears one at a time so more people have a chance at getting some.

This is the hardest challenge for me personally. I need shears!

I am close to getting the cat. I do not have any pets yet. Do I need to buy the cat bungalow before I get my cat prize?

Without searching the thread how do you end up getting the cat and dog?