Page 35 of 113 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Luau Festival Event 8-21-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    No shears in my last dozen deliveries, boo. But I did find a lei in stormie's shop, so that's something. Found some grass skirts in a neighbor's shop too. I'm still trimming plumerias in the first part of that goal after finishing the dog though.

Farm Supplier
    Thankyou TL. I loved this event! It was a challenge! But made playing fun!

I was wondering if I could finish this quest before going on vacation. But it's possible. I managed to get a few things from the newspaper. So that helped.

Many thanks to all the positive players who posted tips! Especially ciarjen, frijole7, HarunaMin. Btw, I wasn't playing whn there was the shear glich at the beginning. Actually missed the mining n fishing tickets glitch last time too I started on Saturday. And have got enough shears to complete making all the things. Should be done by tomorrow.

You do need Awsome nbrs, tons of coins n time to complete this event. So many tnx to my nbrs too
    Last edited by zozozp; 08-25-14 at 06:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    8 shears away from the cat, wish me luck then i'll use any extra shears on coconut tree and sell them. Got too much coconut tree taking up space.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can keep them as a decoration or sell them for thirty dollars but you cannot store them in your cellar.
    I don't have enough time this week to do more deliveries. So this info is a big help. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I've somehow managed to completely finish already. With 8 days left this will be a pretty attainable goal for most people. I like knowing exactly what prize you're going to get, even if the shear drops are VERY random. I did over 300 deliveries, sending off ones I would normally discard (under 100exp) and spent thousands buying anything and everything in a the newspaper. While scouring the newspaper, neighbours and community farms, I did score someone selling 4 curries, another selling 2 plumeria flowers, someone selling 2 shears and another selling 1 lei. I'm going to hazard a guess that this will become more common in the next few days.

Overall, even though the shear drops are very random and a bit frustrating, this is one of the better events TL has done for FS2.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Fashion Designer
    I have only finished the curry. Shears are rare; I will keep trying but I doubt I will get even one pet.

Farm Supplier
    My drop rate is so low that I am still 3 shears away from the 'collect from 16 trees' goal I haven't seen so much as a single one in the newsstand either

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my, drop rate went low again

Rhino Keeper
    People that have finished keep saying it's attainable lmao. It was realistic when shears were dropping with literally every delivery. Some of us got screwed by being good neighbors and regularly send gifts everyday and had to wait almost a full day to even start the first goals. Now that shears drop at a dismal rate it isn't necessarily do-able. I do have the luxury of being able to play all day or whenever I want but like a lot of people have stated.....they have jobs and priorities to deal with. Last night I started getting shears about every 3 or 4 delivieries and now I'm getting zero shears again.....all day long.....there's just no sense to the distribution on the shears. But I'm not gonna waste God's time and pray for shears....I thought about it but decided he's too busy for that. Honestly I can live without the cat and dog....just more mouths to feed on the farm.

New Resident
    Very frustrated with the lack of shears! And I was exited to see the game. 😔 but it's hard to play when you can't advance!